Positive Fundamentals across the hemp industry.
Double bottom on the monthly / weekly.
3 negative volume bars followed by two positive on the monthly
Positive action on the monthly and weekly price action bars.
does the bullish trend that started in June of '17 continue?
To the moon?
I got the others wrong I know, i'll toss it to the "growing pains" bucket. However I'm still tracking this company and things are looking good.
Licenses were renewed by the state cannabis control dept till early mid-year 2019.
Closed green today +10%
Daily Chart Analysis:
-Long term bullish trend
-Trading at low bullish volume
-Sitting above 30/50 ema lines
-Stochastic Indicator overbought territory
- Possible retrace to 1.43 and future corrections as we test new highs.
OTC link, llc part of otc market group was witnessed in the trading book buying 4k shares @...
-95 days, %2500 Price increase
-Stochastic shows similar gaps as present (See arrows below)
-If you add %2000 (Conservative) price increase to the low of 2/28/18 @ no volume, measurement puts us @ $30.00
by late June.
- Higher lows along the way (corrections) and increased volume to be expected.
Current price: 2.23
1st target: 2.58
2nd target: 2.80
3rd target: 3.00***
First two targets can be reached with the first pump of the day before the lunchtime correction. Third target most likely on Friday's morning pump.
Volume indicator shows no volume
20,30 200 exponential moving averages crossed on 2/13/17 at the close of the 0930 bar confirming the...
-Low volume pullback
- 30,50,200 ema convergence
- 3 licensed approved for real estate expansion. This will allow more growhouse space for plants
- Two strong subsidaries
- Active owners who locked in a portion of their shares for 3 years while they work.
More fundamental info...
Low volume index supports bullish trend analysis.
price action on bigger frames support current trend.
Pair's total market cap is under 1 million and is just a matter of time before it increases,
Low volatility remains after it's .0668 test this month so far which calls for a bullish correction.
*I suggest to also remain mindful that it might test the .0668 correction again before turning bullish. China's ICO ban is already priced in multiple charts, but still marks a significant fundamental risk.
First analysis and welcoming all types of honest and constructive feedback!
- High buy orders on a ranging monthly is due for a increase in sell orders (Short)
- Holiday season correction is already priced in (Quick long followed by short)
- Strong resistance @ 1.08-1.10.
- Chinas "de-dollarization" by allowing the oil imports...