Using Fibonacci extension from the swing Low to the recent pump we see a relationship between the two.
Now, I'm not saying this will be the case - but merely documenting to see if the trend continues.
Validation would occur if next pump goes to $1
Final pump reaches $2.60 region
Don't hold your breath :)
As BTC shows signs of weak recovery (on low volumes) it is about to:
• Retest the 4 day rejection level around 7100-7300
• A break above 7300 could see a quick rise to 7600
• 7600-7700 is heavy resistance at the descending trend line. A break above this would add much needed confidence into the scene.
Not financial advice.
With the development of a possible Bear flag we could see the converging lines fill out and then have a quick drop to $0.54 - $0.525. (Flag height method)
Expecting to find good support and bounce at the Lower Long-Term (Log Scale) bottom trend line.
Not Financial Advice. @XRPcharts project, aiming for 66% success rate or better :)
Here we examine BTC on the 4hr Bitfinex Chart.
Showing a possible scenario based on:
• Falling volumes
• Bearish Divergence RSI
• Valid Harmonic Bat Pattern (3rd or fourth repetition of a similar Pattern since Sept/Oct 2017)
• Finding Support at the hard rising trend Line
One would expect a substantial bounce from this region, so maybe don't get greedy. Not...
Here we show the falling wedge correlation with the overall Bitcoin Triangle formation. Expecting a breakout early to mid April.
Not Financial Advice.
Part of of @XRPcharts public project trying to keep success rate over 66%.