Following up with the entry we took during last weeks trading at 1.3095... for anyone who missed the trade, I believe if we get a retest of the 1.3095 area this would still be a valid entry with a relatively small 25 pip stop loss to protect yourself if price decides to continue falling to a new yearly low.
Targets at 1.324 and 1.33
Nice R:R On this trade idea...
Gold has recently tapped into our weekly area of liquidity.
With the strong bullishness beyond 1400, it is more than likely in these upcoming weeks that we will see higher prices.
The next short term target will be 1425, followed by 1433
If we get a dip into 1398 this could present a nice buying opportunity. We will likely not get any sign of this happening...
US30 Has successfully filled its "gap" caused by this ongoing trade war *cough cough - excuse*
And now we are seeking liquidity at the lower levels before we get confirmation of the trade setup we are looking for to see price make a new all-time high. Right now my eyes see 25800 as a significant area however I am expecting further consolidation...
It's been a while since I published a chart... but I am still analyzing the markets live every single day for my students :)
Let's hop right into it
There is a very obvious liquidity pool beneath the 5900 price point within the data feed our MT4 Margin Trading Brokers use (BitFinex)
It would be of NO surprise to me if we see further bullish...
On Wednesday April 24 the Bank of Canada will be releasing their short term interest rates
I will be paying attention to price in the days prior to the news release.
Be patience and let the institutions give you clues as to their true intention!
Some nice pending setups on this pair and I will be trading it this week.
Stay safe with your stops ;)
I am looking for shorts these week at/near the 1.306 price
Minimum of 5:1 Reward to Risk on this tentative setup.
Trading involves risk, allow price to come to an area you feel comfortable with if you plan to take any positions.
Let the institutions show you their true intentions and be patient!
Will be trading this pair this week as I am expecting volatility.
Expecting a price retracement to the 4750 quarter point in these next couple days, at which time I will be consider my optimal buy entries.
Wait for price to come to an area where you feel comfortable taking a position.
Dont play yourself, trading involves risk.
Stay safe in these markets ;)
After reevaluating my original position at 1.126... I am now looking for a buy entry at 1.12375
100 Pip Target / 25 Pip Stop Loss = 4:1 Reward to Risk
- Confluence with the daily chart reaching an area of liquidity
- Apparent structure and equal highs near TP zone
- Strong Fibonacci Level at entry price from recent swing
Anticipating price during LONDON...
Based on Intraday Price action I am expecting GBPUSD to head towards the 1.3 level
This has been the expected trade scenario since price was down at the 1.28 level during the obvious downtrend of last week
Stay safe with your trades! :)
Expecting US30 to Break above the 26000 point mark during after hours (post Presidents Day Holiday) or during Tuesday's trading session.
There is likely a large amount of liquidity building above the obvious "double top" we are seeing... so why not stop everyone out who is selling?
Although I am anticipating a downside correction - I believe we will have the...
Using the bigger picture (as always in my analysis) I have identified a few key areas that will be considered for long positions.
This trade idea will be discussed during the Feb 4 - 8 Live Streams
Trading involves risk and I'm not a financial advisor so practice with your demo account.
Using the bigger picture, I have noted a few key areas worth watching to use as targets and entries for short positions.
This trade idea will be discussed during the Feb 4 - 8 live sessions.
I am not a financial advisor and trading involves risk... practice with your demo account.
Using the bigger picture - I have noted a few key areas worth watching for potential pending orders to go long.
This setup will be discussed on the live sessions during the week of Feb 4 - 8
Trading Involves Risk - I am not a financial advisor and do not know your current situation... so practice on a demo account.
TEVA develops, manufactures and sells generic medicine in a range of forms including tablets, capsules, injectables, inhalants, liquids, ointments and creams. They also create specific speciality medicines that assist the Central Nervous System and Respiratory medicines focused on asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. One of their primary drugs is...
Anticipating a move up to liquidity to capture stops (stop losses of sellers and buy stops for those who have been following the obvious uptrend) before seeing a price reversal.
This opportunity can be planned out as greater than 3:1 reward to risk and may be something we see across other Yen pairs due to the upcoming BOJ fundamentals.
This idea however is a...
Although the last trade idea would have produced 25-30 pips of profit... I am closed out of the trade and now expecting a possible movement of price down towards 1.1355-1.136 to then see price rise for the rest of this week.
This is for educational purposes and should not substitute as financial advice!
Hi Team! Welcome to today's update on Ethereum.
We've seen some signficant bearish price action in the last few days once we broke the wedge that was forming above the half quarter level of 150. Price dropped to the key support area at 116-120 and although it was respected... We are now seeing similar price action forming at the 125 quarter level. If we compare...
Hi Team! Welcome to today's update on the world of Bitcoin.
We have seen quite a few flags forming recently and lots of respect of the 3750 quarter level with the price action that has happened. Although I will not count out the possibility of seeing a movement up to 3860-3900 as this is the liquidity capture scenario we looked at yesterday... it is becoming...