a.shevelev002

Message Follow Following Unfollow
About me Trading Crypto: Bitcoin Forecast, Bitcoin Price Predictions, Cryptocurrency. Co-Founder BlackStone Signals™
Joined Ukraine, Kyiv AShevelev002
Blackstone Signals™ 💬 Telegram: t.me/blackstonesignals
Markets Allocation
98 % cryptocurrency 1 % indices 0 % commodities 0 % other
Top Mentioned Symbols
BITSTAMP:BTCUSD 10% | 44 BITFINEX:BTCUSD 7% | 33 LTCUSDT 2% | 12 BTCUSDT 2% | 9
1896 8 25
BTCUSD, 120
Bitcoin Next Move and whats going on

Hello, well here we can see local ABC correction move and now possible rebound, to 6350$ area. On other hand be ready to se another dip in orange box. Good luck!

2414 12 39
BTCUSD, 13H
Bitcoin: Are you with Sharks or Whales?

Bitcoin moves in triangle and about to chose it direction. Now its time to decide: which way you will go? To whale or to shark? Breakout of 6000 and 5800 will bring us to whale level. Breakout of triangle in 7000+ and 7400+ will bring us to sharks. Don't be like a plankton, keep it simple: play smart, use capital management and trading plan, keep away ...

383 0 11
CVCBTC, 1D
CIVIC vs. Bitcoin

Now in demand looking for accumulation phase

336 0 12
STEEMBTC, 1D Long
Steem vs. Bitcoin

Use targets at Fiibos

1685 12 15
BTCUSD, 180
Bitcoin Dice Game: All about Probabilities 70-20-10

Hi there! Bitcoin now in a Triangle Formation and looks like it will breakout soon. Targets is measured by Fibonacci extensions: Short 70% probability: 6000-5900 Long 20% probability: 6500-6600 Sideways 10% probability: 6100-6300 In a chart I placed Horizontal lines at 18 September... Who know what will happen in this day? Send a comments with your ...

700 4 15
YOYOBTC, 13H Long
YOYO vs. Bitcoin

Price and RSI have some Bullish divergence I am looking for good opportunity to long from this level. Red level is a stop loss.

a.shevelev002 a.shevelev002 BTCUSD, 300, Short ,
2999 8 34
BTCUSD, 300 Short
Bitcoin Next Step is Down!

Hello dear friends. Bitcoin near good support zone. Probably it will be broken someday, but today we have good chance to pick up the price from support zone. Be calm and buy the dip!

1214 3 22
ZILBTC, 1D Long
Zilliqa vs. Bitcoin [ZILBTC]

Hi, its look good for long-term

1345 4 21
KMDBTC, 1D Long
KOMODO vs. Bitcoin [KMDBTC]

Crazy cycles in Komodo chart, lets ride! Stop loss under 150 RSI bullish divergence shows us good opportunity to buy

a.shevelev002 a.shevelev002 ASTBTC, 120, Long ,
519 0 12
ASTBTC, 120 Long
AirSwap vs. Bitcoin

ASTBTC shows bullish setup, continuation of the trend. My targets near 2000 level.

a.shevelev002 a.shevelev002 BTCUSD, 1D, Short ,
5748 40 70
BTCUSD, 1D Short
Bitcoin scares MA500, and rejecting it! Follow the REKTangles)

Hi, people, dear followers! Bitcoin price prediction update, price still under MA500, and couldn't break it, consolidating in Rising Wedge pattern (Bearish) under MA500. More bearish confirmation on Stochastic RSI - there is bearish divergence: price moving down and stochastic rsi moving up. In rectangles I showed possible rebound areas, which shows good ...

3794 21 56
BTCUSD, 60
Bitcoin vs. US Dollar | Showing weakness on 13H, more dip?!

Hello, dear friends! Bitcoin shows heavy resistance at 6600 and 6800. On other hand we have higher lows, with demand/support zone at 6200. On the left screen 1h chart, price stays above MA200 - which is bullish signal for us, lets take a look at history: July ...

1526 3 22
QTUMBTC, 2D Long
QTUM vs. Bitcoin | High probability of Uptrend Start!

Use stop loss under demand zone Use targets by Fibonacci levels

1331 4 18
ETHUSD, 1D Long
Ethereum looks nice

Look at this candlestick

5904 22 57
BTCUSD, 13H
Bitcoin

Bitcoin looks interesting, will it break the (E) zone? https://www.tradingview.com/x/OZXHvjzB/

a.shevelev002 a.shevelev002 BNBBTC, 1D, Short ,
1650 22 5
BNBBTC, 1D Short
Binance Coin | Binance are going to dissapear?!

BNBBTC shows Head and Shoulders Pattern

4679 17 52
BTCUSD, 1D
Bitcoin Price Prediction: Mixed Signals

Hello, dear followers! Price showing some mixed signals: Bullish: -it on good psychological support 6000 -indicators oversold at Daily Bearish: -MA100 and MA30 cross down -it rejected MA500 on daily (last time it was in 2014):https://www.tradingview.com/x/tdgQCQ9l/ On 1H Time frame, price moving in triangle, so expected breakout to retest a MA500 resistance ...

2967 5 18
TRXBTC, 1D Long
TRXBTC

TRXBTC

Show More Ideas 123456...24
Last visit
1
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
16
14
148
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit 中国
309
3
229
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
1
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Online
1
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
1
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
1
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
1
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
1
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Online
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit SilkRoad
0
10
46
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
4
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
237
347
4036
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit The world of BitcoiN
904
375
4974
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
683
47
3634
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
786
98
3242
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit USA
324
60
1591
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit United States
51
9
243
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit La France. Baguette!
609
230
4513
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit World
320
284
4524
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit New York
2951
39
9419
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
32
39
316
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Amsterdam
57
59
409
Message Follow Following Unfollow
218
236
2689
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
171
24
815
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Athens
316
100
4931
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Qatar
11857
263
47262
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit SWITZERLAND
22121
1228
139119
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Slovenia
5767
608
33569
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit New York, USA
4120
661
17947
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit France
632
50
3154
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit FRANCE
11760
264
40353
Message Follow Following Unfollow
BTCUSD
Bitcoin / Dollar
Follow Following Unfollow
LTCUSD
Litecoin / Dollar
Follow Following Unfollow
XEMBTC
NEM / Bitcoin
Follow Following Unfollow
DGBBTC
DigiByte / Bitcoin
Follow Following Unfollow
NXTBTC
NXT / Bitcoin
Follow Following Unfollow
BTCUSD
Bitcoin / Dollar
Follow Following Unfollow
BNBBTC
Binance Coin / Bitcoin
Follow Following Unfollow
DOGEBTC
Dogecoin / Bitcoin
Follow Following Unfollow
XRPBTC
Ripple / Bitcoin
Follow Following Unfollow
NXTUSDT
NXT / Tether USD
Follow Following Unfollow
NAUTBTC
Nautiluscoin / Bitcoin
Follow Following Unfollow
BTCUSDT
Bitcoin / Tether USD
Follow Following Unfollow
Market
Browse
Type
Browse
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out