A 97% chance neo wiil fall another 15-20% before a take-off. the fall could take one of the two paths as shown on the charts :
1: the yellow arrows to complete a running flat before the fall.
2: It just falls FROM Here any way.
Bottom line : look for a good entry to short neo
After the 3rd wave impulse, the eurusd is forming a flat before it continues it's fall. there could be one more small move up before the fall. this is because, as you can see from the MACD, the momentum of the previous high on the 15 min time frame is lower than the momentum of the current high. we need one little more move up on lower momentum ( the red line) to...
- support hit.
- formed and inverse H/S with volume confirmation on the 15m timeframe
- we could have a C wave up to 313 to complete the regular flat
PS, be warned, price could come down sharply from there!
I think btc could touch the 6000 levels now, or even lower! this move up is clearly a corrective move and looks like the b wave of the move before it.BESIDES, the rising wedge was broken. price could break down from here.
The entire correction appears to be a running flat. The b wave of the running flat is complete and price could go up from here for the c wave. As evident from the chart, there is a terminal divergent. wait for a small flag as in the chart before you buy; don't buy if a consolidation does not form.
TP LEVELS: VIEW THE CHART ABOVE
enjoy the euro ride!
Price broke the may-long B wave of the consolidation and has been on another consolidation just below the lower line of the channel since then. for this week, there are two possibilities
1) Price breaks down the purple line, and make a correction below it ( if this happens, look for a sell setup and sell TP above 139.329). this first option is mor likely to...
Well that was one hell of a correction. The C wave of the correction took a long time to form. Now the market should fall to touch the low at 5766. If you have shorts open, a good idea will be to close at 5800, wait for price to break 5766 and make a correctioin, before you enter shorts again. If price turns back sharply from around 5766, it could be a sign that...
As i described before, btc is in the final wave of the correction before a strong fall. btc shouldn't touch the 8000 level before falling to form the fifth wave of the impulse. if price touches 8000, i will have to recount again. to enter, wait for a slight drop and a sideways correction on decreasing volume.
the whole thing in the rectangle on the chart is a correction whose C wave is in the process of formation. as you can see, the B wave is a running flat. wait for a trade set-up at the consolidation and ride the c wave up.
Price could come down after the little consolidation with some 45 pips down move before heading back up. It's important to note that this whole up move is only part of a correction; hence, sooner or later, the downfall will continue. I will keep you updated.
It would be a very bad idea to short yet. Still expecting some up moves for btc. It's important to note that price is crawling down on low bear volume after an impulse. very high chance of price going up once the channel completes.
should turn from here and break the channel which have been forming on low volume. has hit a good support, turned and completed a flat correction wthin the channel. More agressive traders may buy from here, but a good strategy would be to wait for a break of the channel to the upside and a consolidation just above the channel before opening a buy position.