As we see BTC are dropping today (again) after 66% rally. My view on this ponzi, gonna short till 0.5 fib, n we gonna bounce to 0.382 fib line. gonna wait for the next move. daily volume still on low as we can see rather than yesterday drop volume bar.
Today BTC plunge from 42k to 30k. Are we done yet ?
Of course no! Historically, price gonna retest 3 times before bounce is confirm. As the chart shown that price break the daily Bollinger Band and now (16:40 UTC) price is going to 40k.
Bulls gonna try to close with green candle on daily timeframe, but im pretty sure bears not gonna let them win so easily.
High risk High return, XRP gonna retest to claim $0.63, n if it break , might be another parabollic to 2020 ATH.
Honestly, i prefer dump to 0.618 fib.
No position atm, just another thought of this ponzi XRP
Not a financial adviser but i do believe this ponzi token will rise for the last before wick to 800 or something.
Today Target $1852.
Tommorow Target $1732.
First Support 1506.
Second Support 1422.
PS: im nt holding $YFI token atm!
So today BTC pump n dump were odd. It just landed to 7201 area from 6800, maintain to hold it for 5 hours and dump back to 6542 in 3 hours after BTC1! market open. I'm trully believe BTC is going to break the 7500 resist , because lots of whales move their BTC to their cold wallets. Probably this is the way how they could buy more BTC before sell the top for us....
Today BTC DROP $400 , it must be the market response of non-volatile price 6400-6800 for 5 days. As you can see , at 23 March , BTC drop to 5600 and stop at 0.5 Fib. Today 28 March, BTC drop to 6000 and stop at 0.382 Fib.
By pattern , BTC will jump back and aiming for higher target, 7300.
PS: dont FOMO
when the price breaks the bullflag , the price will pump . MA20 hold the drop on 2 days ago . so i guess its a sign for me to buy rn. n following the 17 november RYA airdrop for every holder ,the price must pump !
today (03/10/2018) btc drop to 6500 , and eth follow . MA20 hold the drop at somewhere around 223 . my prediction will be breakout to 245 - 260 for the next 2 days and reach the MA50 , if bears turn bulls , it will pump higher to $270-290
As usual , im god damn bullish on this month , its heading to 8700 - 8800 until 3-5 May 2018 , its gonna pump to 12k to retest the resist . once it pass 11k , nobody gonna said "its bulltrap , downtrend isnt over yet" . just dont read that shit . they want buy cheap like MPC -2.68% n DE does . they hope to get 6k n go 20k ? why dont u just buy this 9k n go 20k ?
We are in an uptrend , as you can see MA 200 are far below right now BCH , and currently showing an uptrend . Waiting for a breakout , with an update of FA , on 30 April 2018 there will be a new trading platform with BCH as the main pair .
i dont want market crash below $7000 more , no more guys . but the chart show us mini double top . plus , there is CME april last trade on 26 April . my predict the dump start on 22-24 , we need more volume guys!