Since inception Iota has suffered a steady decline forming a huge triangle. Now there is some upside potential:
Hidden bullish divergence has start to show and the decline of volume is easing.
If breakout happens above the trendline the upside potential is quite significant up to 190% if volume keeps pace with the increase in price.
If breakout below the...
Stellar has reversed with a solid uptrend in the Kumo.
Entry possible with a stop loss around the lst resistance line at the 0.00000406 mark.
Enter only with a solid close above the fibonacci retracement.
Very high reward ratio possible for this pair.
Entry : 0.00000435
TP1 : 0.00000494 / 13% earnings
TP2 : 0.00000546 / 25% earnings
SL : 0.00000406 / 6.7%...
Strong bullish momentum developing for this pair.
Divergence indicated correctly the start of the reversal. We are at early stages, recommended to wait for confirmation above the fibonacci value. 6H Kumo entry has the same value of the 0.236 fib retracement.
For profit taking there are two levels one marked by the 0.70432 price and, if there is a solid break of...
Several indicators indicate a bearish divergence for this pair.
Wait for a confirmation of the bearish trend before entry.
Entry options if the bearish momentum develops:
1. Kumo entry
2. TK bear rejection
3. Lagging line crosso of the Kijun
In any case retracements to the Fibonacci lines indicate a robust Risk Reward ratio.
As the situation develops I will...
Using cloud and Fibonacci this bullish momentum in this pair can be played as follows:
Enter on the KIJUN (at the moment 3.827) will move up with the momentum so orders can be moved upwards accordingly
Around the support price (3.827)
Stops can be placed just below support where this setup fails...
Momentum is vaning for this latest BTC rally.
There is strong bearish divergence in multiple indicators and a top has likely been achieved.
Between today / monday we will see price rise a little with the residual momentum that is left, then a short term correction will be likely.
A short can come into play with two entries:
1. Conservative entry
We have a big simmetrical triangle formation on the daily 2 scenario
Break above with target to 422USD
Break below with target to 194USD
Wait for confirmation on the breakout and keep an eye on the volume .
We had a TK bear cross negation on the 6HR chart
Currently BTC is respecting the bullish trendline accurately
This gives a projection using Fibonacci spiral to 6700 max and a min of 5950 range in the next cycle.
On the 4HR volatility has had 2 recrosses, now is on the bullish side. Furthermore the price has bounced the...
We have many signs of Bear divergence on multiple indicators, it is possible to have a brief push to 5850 before retesting the low 5000 area.
At the moment the more likely scenario is a pullback.
Confirmation if bullish trendline broken.
Indicators are showing a bearish divergence on the 4hr Chart, on the Daily chart we can see very early stages of divergence.
From here we could see a retest of the 5400 area, or a bounce back to the 6000 level after the BGold fork.
Neutral at the moment. Not enough data for a positive trade. I recommend to stay on the sideline and watch at the moment.
Depending on the volume uptick in the following hours the falling wedge pattern could be validated.
At the moment 60% chance to break on the upside, could increase to 70% with an increase in volume.
Entry at the next touch on the support line of the wedge and TP around 5725
A safe stop at around 5570 for around a 4 to 1 risk reward ratio
Depending on how low it will fall, is likely the probable earnings from a short can range between 5%(TP1) to 9% (TP2)
Wait for close on the 1hr chart outside the wedge as a confirmation.
The most likely scenario at the moment is retracement to the TP1 0.5 fibonacci at 5408 USD. We might start to bounce to higher from there.
The other (unlikely) target is down...