1. market has finally dropped at a strong resistance zone - horizontal
2. two trend line resistance areas
3. fridays bar ended up being a nice bearish "almost" engulfing - the range did not cover the previous
days high, low - however the range was larger then the previous 5 days and lower and that is what
1. as you can see the arrows indicate support resistance zone.
2, we have pulled back into a resistance zone both horizontal and the trend line
3. this zone has been a area of contention many times over the last 6 months or so
4. short signal is all I will look for - don't just jump in come market open but ...
For a quick short term trade 1 hr or 30 min chart - small stop above last swing high right above blue
shaded area first target is .95000 and second target is 94500 third target is 93500. So potential is solid
in terms of risk reward. If you scroll back on 4hr chart or daily you will see where I picked up my ...
Good day Traders,
1. trend overall is up
2. yes we have been in pullback - retracement to the 61.8 fib level
3. outside of channel
4. waiting for price at this level to provide a bullish signal, if you use a broker that has the candles close at new york close then it did print a reversal pin bar from fridays ...
So I like this one for several reasons ....
Overall trend is down
We are at a zone/ area that has proven to be re actionary - resistance now but was support a few weeks back
We are at a fib level - the 50% retracement baed off of last entire impulse wave
We are at the outside of the equidistance channel
Well I am not expecting a lot over the next 36 hrs since in some areas it is still considered a holiday (Monday).
I guess we will see what happens over the next day or so.
I like to keep the charts as clean as possible and not turn the canvass into a complete nightmare so today I am
going with reg bar charts, ...
Wait for break down – short side – then pull back and enter on 4hr chart. Short side only wait for confirmation. Small risk decent reward. If the market should break UP do not enter long – not saying a long trade won’t work out BUT going long puts us going against
the dominant energy. It will be a better smoother ...
Neutral for now ....
How ever once the market wakes up next week and starts to move I will see what the chart is doing and place a trade based off of that movement. Only two real options, up or down, even a super green trader can tell us that.
I learned a long time ago don't trade off of what you think, trade off ...
My analysis is drawn out on the chart.
It is pretty straight forward - wait for the market to pull back into the blue shaded area.
If the market provides a long price action signal at that area it's game on.
If no signal is provided then no trade initiated.
A word of caution things prob won't pick up in the ...
Right now we are sitting on a support zone and just coming off of a reversal candle (hammer)
Also just coming out of the 50% fib area.
I took this trade at market which I rarely do how ever the chart was telling me up we go!
Daily chart has this level being several s/r zones going back a couple of months.
We are at a 61.8 fib level.
Wait for a price action signal on 4hr at this zone, a hammer or bullish engulfing to the long side.
If no signal is produced then I won't position into the market here. For me I am only looking to get ...
We have a hammer at a support level which closed up. A entry at the 50% LEVEL OF THIS CANDLE
would provide ideal risk reward ratio. About 30 pips risk for 120 pips approx gain at target 1. Should it move to
target 2 that would equate to approx a 200 pip gain off of a risk of about 30 pips or so.
Indecision candle at 68000 level - resistance
Divergence on the macd
We will see what happens should the market trade below the red dotted line
Shorts coming in? Time will tell, this 68000 level is strong level on the weekly chart.
1. daily chart has two previous inside day bars
2. trend is down/ price at 50% fib level on this last larger move down which included the break down
3. price broke down then retraced back up found resistance
4. lets see if price will rotate back over and head down, will initiate trade to the short side should ...
1. in line with trend line arrow
2. two daily inside bars with trend (coiling getting to spring)
3. check weekly chart - first trouble area is approx 400 pips away
4. no real support until that black line (check weekly chart)
5. I like this trade because of the open space provided should it break to the ...