BTC/USD, XRP/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, EOS/USD, LTC/USD
DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
Apple, Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Amazon Com Inc, TESLA INC, NETFLIX INC, Facebook Inc
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
I have doubt about ECB Interest Rate Decision but I will look for buy limit soon with risk management and after ECB interest if the price move up I will enter another long order .
I'm looking for breakout previous last 4 candles and correction to 0.72030 and I will enter long .
I'm looking for sell but I will enter short position with confirm from future candles at h4 or daily .
I'm looking for sell but I will enter after confirm from future candles at h4 or daily .
I well waiting break the last two candles and I well buying .
I think the last two candle confirm bull Brent again and will reach to 84 , may be to 88 during 1 to two 2 months . but I doubt in end of correction at current price 75 may it is will at 72 . Waiting the break and confirm .
Long GBPJPY .
Long EURNZD .
Sell at 1.51300
I will be looking for a sell if price break MC price
EURNZD analysis , pending order at 1.079