So we finally are approaching our key resistance level of $6850~
Push above $6850 would open levels for $7700.
Failiure to break above $6850 would resume selling pressure opening gates to $5750.
We have heavy 50 week MA acting as resistance.
Follow me on twitter for more fast and detailed updates!
Here bitcoin is foming a bullush asceding triangle pattern where it cant get past $6850~ and higher lows are being made.
Now, this pattern strongly suggest a bullish move to $7200-$7500 atleast and signals emerging bullish feel in the air.
However, if we see the current mood when btc drops only $100 people get very anxtious or fearfull which may currently halt...
We are looking at 1 day chart and IOTA seems to be moving in a falling wedge pattern which is a bullish formation.
The blue rectangle indicates a major support area for IOTA which is not expected to break.
Therefore traders and investors can either start building small positions near this value only OR wait for IOTABTC to break further 5-10%.
But keep in mind,...
This is bitcoin's 2 hour chart.
A symmetrical triangle is being formed which indicates a break above or down soon.
However, you can see there is 50 day and 100 day EMA standing on top as heavy resistance. Plus the declining volume.
There is also lack of confidence in the market. I must say that there are 60% chances of a break down.
Still it is very diffculyt...
This is the one hourly chart.
We are analyzing LTCBTC and a falling wedge formation is recognised. Now, movement of LTC more or less depends on BTC right now so please keep an eye out for BTC as well.
In order to lock in quick profits, you can buy LTC at 0.0147 approx and sell when it breaks out of the falling wedge.
BUT, beware if BTC drops sharply again, LTC...
This is the 1 hour chart and here a symmetrical triangle is in a formation.
First, bitcoin broke the bigger parralel channel and now it is moving in a smaller parallel channel which can be more or less called a bear flag.
Now, there are 2 scenarios...
1st one, BTC breaks the symmetrical triangle upwards and tests previous support as resistance. There is also...
This is a short one only for traders.
The dotted line represents the resistance line. You see BTC is now fighting the line.
Its very difficult to predict the next move of BTC right now.
Therefore, its best for traders to place stop losses at $6400ish, the purple line from where we can get a bounce. If this line breaks, BTC will go down to $6000 levels where RSI...
I must say things are pretty much in control of bears right now. We have EMA 50, 100 and 200 acting as strong resistance levels, then we have a big trendline which we need to break in order to confirm a reversal.
The purple lines marked over here are crucial support levels from which BTC is expected to bounce. The red pennant usually gives a bear break and this...
Here we see, EOS has formed a nice looking fan pattern. In this pattern 3 trendlines serve as resistance and after breaking the 3rd one, there becomes potential for good upside move.
Howevever, it is better to exercise caution and tighten your stop losses as 4 hour RSI is now pretty high. Same goes the case for daily chart.
For traders, you can use EMA 50 and 100...
On the 4 hourly chart, a beautiful ascending wedge pattern is forming which is a bullish pattern.
Now, BTC is in a very tight range. It needs to breakout soon.
This pattern will probably take us to $8100ish level where we might see another retracement. A close above $8000 would strengthen the case for the bulls.
However, there have been many bull/bear traps...
Here we are analyzing BTC on a 4 hourly chart.
Right now things are looking pretty good. BTC is moving in an upward parallel channel. The daily RSI is still low, stoch is bullish and MACD is showing bullish reversal signs.
Looking deeper, BTC successfully defended its previous higher low at point 3 and now has made a new higher low at point 5. The red lines are...
Big moment for DGB! Next 2-4 days are crucial for it.
This formation will result in a bull(65%) or a bear(35%) break.
I suggest you to place optimal stop losses at 415 sats and fill in bag for good profits.
Here, on the hourly chart BTC is ready for one more move up probably to $7900 levels.
This time i expect BTC to break $7800 fib level and continue to $7900-$8200. Watch out for is RSI becomes overbought for intraday trading opportunities.
Here we are analyzing XVG on a daily chart, see how historical prices actions are repeating themselves beautifully!
A falling wedge pattern is formed which is a bullish formation.
Just see how we formed a top 2 times, RSI being over bought, then slowly cooling off from the rally, RSI decresing, a small pump then a drop, and then a new cycle!
We have a possible head and shoulder formation for bitcoin on the 4 hourly chart which is a bearish formation.
If you are willing to trade short term, keep an eye on BTC, if it breaks $7360 level then most likely it will go down to $7200 fib retracement level 0.786 or retest long support line at $7140.
However, BTC is witnessing many bull and bear traps lately so...
This is Litecoin's daily chart and i have drawn all possible big formations on the chart and the gains ahead of them.
History is clearly showing us how LTC grows by 800% and then slows down a bit and makes another big move. This combined move gives us a total of 11000% gain approximately. Now, i know it sounds crazy and a $12000 LTC sounds even crazier!!
I am a...
So finally, falling wedge is now nearly complete!
Populous is getting ready for some serious upmoves! You see PPT is now only 0.00158 sats!
A heavy support line prevails at 0.0015 to 0.0016. It is at the best price you can get. Moreover BTC is almost ready for the move upwards, this alt is corrected more than it was intended to be so expect a good run up...
Bitcoin is currently moving in a rising parallel channel which indicates $7500 level soon. My previous analysis showed us rising wedge and we got out of BTC at $7750 successfully.
Now, if the 6th of every month pattern follows, there is a 30% chance that BTC goes down to $7200 level, acts as a support and then rise again to break $7800 level. Other case is 70%...