Volume is $9.127.530 USD
My scenario is when we break this channel, which will happen and we get some nice Volume then we can go up.. Still im searching the DGD that was outstanding coin 1-3 months ago.
We waited too long . My next entry is below $260. Even with drop of BTC this coin remains strong it is like USDT without FUD.
Will this blue channel play out? If yes, ready for moon.. If not, we wait a bit and we will moon (just patience).. It is now or never, i took my position on DGD 100%.
Good luck and hope we will make it!
We are moving nice in the early made RED channel.. In my opinion and the factors is trend is upward, we have a nice stable Volume (24h) of $11,000,000 - $16,006,400,.. and the next coin that will jump is DGD, however as I told you earlier this is a risky asset, but lately it acted very stable in the bear market.
I prefer each scenario but scenario 2 is obvious....
If we manage to break the RED line, we will go to our target easy.
And incoming Volume,.. I have the feeling that BTC will drop (but you never know in crypto), just keep an eye on the Volume of DGD.
Tomorrow BTC will show if it will go up or down.. I personally dont see any big pump incoming for BTC, but you never know.. Fundstrat told that after April 15th Crpyto will recover, but i dont see any 'Pump' volume for BTC.
Just a fast art of how DGD will go these 1-2 days. A dump of BTC will propably moon DGD, a pump of BTC will also bull DGD. Let see how it...