So finally we got some volatility !
Premium is back under 100$ between finex and coinbase (that's a good thing).
We are back at the bottom of the range, I'm still waiting for price to consolidate a bit but I think that we will have another chance to long the bottom around 6220 before the end of the day.
A daily close behind the range would be very bearish and I...
After my first long from 276 to 308 (Missed my first target and closed like a dumb fuck), I tried bought back at 287 and missed again my target (hit perfectly my zone at 411 but I didn't set my sell orders...)
I want to see a 1H close above 357 for continuation or at least above 346 on the 4H.
There is still a lot of upside (long way to ATH) so if BTC doesn't...
We reached the first target fully. Now it's time for some volume to kicks in.
I would love to see a breakout and a successful retest above 1st target.
Don't forget to take partial profit if you're in this position for a while like me.
Price is still ranging, I have to say I'm surprised that 198 support didn't break but that's good for alts.
This price action is similar to BTC, I will not margin trade this boring consolidation but wait for a confirmation.
This pump is really nice as the 4H candle is the highest volume in a long time. Took 25% off my position as it's always good to take profit. I could have take more but the volume is so huge that I think we will break the resistance.
Don't FOMO now the RR is terrible. Wait for a breakout and a confirmed retest before doing anything.
S/O to @thecryptodog for bringing this one back to my attention.
This is the level I'm looking to buy, we are back right in the accumulation range.
I will try to find a good entry on shorter time frame but I identified where I want to put my SL.
BTC is still ranging and I have no idea what the next move is gonna be. Bollinger bands are tight and there is a big move incoming but I don't know if we're gonna sweep the yearly low. I will never short the low 6K but I'm not confortable longing here even if discount on futures disapeared on bitmex, I tend to be bullish but who knows.
There is a lot of money to...
So disapointed with STRAT I'm longing it. We just had a bearish engulfing candle two days ago so I have a tight risk management on this one.
If I'm stoped out, I will try to catch a new entry lower but I'm really not confident in this one (the weekly chart on Poloniex looks horrible).
The point of maximum financial opportunity is always riskier than longing the...
Price broke through the 1H OB and closed as a SFP. If we do break it expect a strong reaction at 198 or we will see 188.
Be careful with Alts as it will erase last days gains if it drops more.
Not in a margin position rn for ETH i'm waiting for the 4H to close.
Went to at the bottom of the blue box (entry at 0.00024111)
MDA had an incredible pump this past few days and we just had a necessary retracement. I already moved my initial SL under 0,00026 for at least 7% gain so i consider this trade to be a risk free trade.
I'm not sure there is fuel left for a next leg up but who knows.
Be really careful on this one, it will...