Where to start?! So many reasons to go short on the EUR/USD now:
- nice pin bar at top of daily channel
- into overbought territory on Stoch RSI
- Cloud weight heavily above price, going to continue to push down
- any interest rate cut the USD does, will not outweigh the cuts and economies in Europe
- Fib retracement hit perfectly from previous wave.
- plus Fib...
I see and easy 50 pips next week for the EUR/USD going up to 1.200. depending on trade talks and other fundamentals, it could blow pat this channel and start a long term up trend, or fall back into the channel further down. I lean more towards the breakout.