If Comp gets rejected here it will go more down. BTC D is rising and alts are sinking. I opened a short and have a stop loss just above a resistance.
If compound moves back to the channel and test the support we can open a long and this will be just a fakeout.
As there is no direction decided for BTC, it is better to wait for breakout and we also have so many bad news around. I am sitting on side lines and waiting for the breakout to open a position. Open long if it breaks upside and short if it breaks down. There are high chances it can go down finally to fill CME futures gap.
ICX is on support line, if this support holds, ICX can go up 1$, but if it breaks the support it can down. I opened a long with the stop loss below the support. I will change the long to short if it goes down.
A good trade opportunity to open small position at current price of $4 and double it, if it goes to 3.8. Stop loss should be at 3.6. Dot is holding this support well and If it continues, we will see DOT mooning soon.
Targets are posted, all the best.
Please comment if you want me to look any coin for you. Thanks.