I was wrong in my previous analysis. I did not see the CME gap that we are (probably) aiming for at 11800. I also believe 4300-4800 is too low and it will not happen anymore unless the dow crashes to 14400 and lower.
What is clear, is that someone is selling at these levels, the near-perfect wyckoff distribution proves this. However, what most are not expecting...
Permabullson this website need a reality check: Bitcoin is currently overvalued. We are being manipulated by a few chinese miners who, for the past 2-3 weeks, have been mimicing volume spikes with a few million $ market buys. Unfortunately for them, the masses have not agreed with this and the spikes always failed.
Now during this weekend we can move up, to...
Btc ALWAYS tries to trap you, so don't get trapped.
Fundamentals still look bad, especially now that the halving party is over. The upmove was halving driven, and wasn't a healthy rise either, not to say i don't believe that such an upmove will never be in the books. My target remains the same and if it holds I am still bullish for march 2021.
99% of traders in crypto don't deserve the name trader, because their sentiment changes the minute a big candle appears. During the next sell-off, they will once again lose a high amount of capital and a new supply of newbies will be supplied to serve our liquidity.
As you can see, not much has changes for bitcoin. We'll either fakeout and reach the monthly...
When fundamentals are messing about, don't try catching the knife.
Dow wil open in 1.5 hour, just be safe and wait for confirmations.
We are gonna retest that 200 MA (and also weekly supply) and then possible move up again.
While everyone is expecting us to power up from here, I think that we will go a bit lower into our big daily demand zone which starts at around 7480.
As the wicks indicate, there is still untapped liquidity below is, with a lot of untapped liquidity above us. Picking up the liquidity below us will be essential to creating the momentum that is needed to actually...
CME gap will get filled, it's an unwritten rule.
If you zoom out, you will see we're actually just in a dead cat bounce waiting to get
The question is not if we will close the gap, but when.
I will long once we close the gap as it's clear that btc is bullish in the long run
Just looking at the 4h bases and the retest of the daily supply makes it clear that we're just blowing off some steam on the daily chart before the 4h becomes bullish again. My personal target for a long entry
Just as expected the upmove didn't really hold, the yellow line isn't how the price will actually go. It would seriously surprise me if we actually hit the bottom of that trend channel. USD fundamentals are not good enough to warrant such a steep drop. If we do, European fundamentals have to become much worse. It's also something Trump wouldn't want: A strong...
As predicted GBPUSD moved down ( I didn't expect it to happen this fast)... and we're almost at our entry targets. Read the fundamentals section of our trading group and be prepared for what may happen at the end of this week. Durable goods presentation should give a sense of direction, but just know that we could go lower before finally starting to move...
Swiss national bank will do anything to weaken the swiss franc, and that is the only reason the swissie will keep going up. Eventually this route will lead to a nice and juicy short entry but for now I advise you to play the waves.
We are hitting insane overbought levels on both stochastic as well as RSI so we should reverse soon. My idea is that we will reverse...
We didn't confirm the orderblock / base at 2000-2400$. I will long 2200$,
IF we touch base here and it holds, expect bitcoin to fly afterwards as every other base has been tested before. I do not expect it to go any lower as I tried to find any other bases it didn't test and I couldn't find any.
Next week we will likely see our lows met. We either retrace 100%, but the more likely scenario is the magical .705 fib line (ICT traders know this one). It is extremely likely with this weak dollar that we might consolidate at this level / range until the beginning of March.
USDCHF is still an obvious short after getting violently rejected, I advise not waiting...
Not much to say here... Overall trend is still bearish.
Daily looks bearish for now but with this bullish gartley (possibly) in play we could see a final attempt at this resistance being destroyed. 231 SMA says down more and RSI as well as Stoch on the daily point towards some nice downward movement to D.
A lot of analysts are switching from buy to hold and sell on cisco, and the chart tends to agree. The stock is overextended without any retracement since its strong move up. If we confirm top here we are starting a nasty downtrend channel.
RSI: Close to sell
21 sma - 77 sma - 231 sma: Price is moving higher than all SMA's with the 231 day sma...
USDCHF has been looking bearish for a while now. The monthly 231 SMA is in a negative trend on the monthly, with price moving sharply below it. This is an indication that we are resuming a downtrend. The 3 month chart also looks horrible, with bulls showing clear exhaustion.
The hourly chart now indicates that we might touch our resistance again and move below...