HI friends long time.
Looking at UJ currently trading in a ranging market. H&S formation on the rise which I'm happy to ride till 16.74 area.
Price has rejected this level a number of times so I'm confident about rejection to the upside.
I see a few people rushed into this Short. But you will see from a top-down perspective, Price is still headed to the Weekly Resistance. Personally, that is the best place for any short opportunities. Info on Chart
a lot of the analysis is on the chart. but basically we're generally in an uptrend. Price recently broke that uptrend support. Waiting to see if that support will pivot into a resistance. If so, We can short from 0.62907.
For now, we set a buy limit at 0.5 fibs level and set targets are 0.62412 then standby to go short only IF it fails to break...
Taking this time out to keep practicing and getting more screen time. Hit me up in the comments lets connect and learn from each other.
Waiting for Nas to complete the bullish impulse. S&D zones intel says we should expect a reversal around 7918. I'm happy to wait it out until then. Then go short with targets around 6921. Patience is a virtue with this...
Not going to say much, just a trend continuation from my previous post. I believe UZ is headed to 15.50 and Ill be making updates often to help get us there. Heres a great intraday opportunity on this instrument.
here is the link to my UZ idea:...
Morning Guys, my younger brother has been looking at EC for a while and I thought I’d share his and my thoughts on the movement of the instrument.
On the monthly TF, we have a bullish trend confirmed by another bullish trend on the Weekly. Currently, price is testing both those trendlines at 1.45
Telling by the amount of Doji candlesticks in this zone, the...
EURUSD has closed beneath our Daily trend line. Price has also been testing the 1.111 zone for a while now. I expect the price to continue trading below the trend line till the next significant support area 1.10660
Good luck guys,
EG has been HH and HL since previous support at 0.82. Price is currently testing the new support level at 0.84. I expect the price to reverse from this level and rally to the next major resistance at 0.88 (fib. 1.618)
SL : 0.85
Please leave your feedback in the comments.
Good Luck guys and always remember to sue...
I'm looking at AU, and since our reversal to the upside in June '19 at the 0.667 zone, we can safely rely on our long setups with this pair.
Price is in a pullback with the bears headed to the 0.683 zone. Be careful since this could be a break-out. I'm happy to set up a trend continuation trade to the upside with a buy limit at 0.683.
I hope you're still holding the UZ Longs from my previous post. Any pullback is worth a buy at this point. It's not crazy to assume Price will reach 15.50. Here is a short intraday setup to help us get there:
TP2: 14: 55
Good Luck and always remember TO USE YOUR BEST RISK MANAGEMENT. Trading is about risk...