Observing this pair, here are some thoughts I had. I just want to be clear that I am not taking any moves right now on this pair unless one of these scenarios pans out.
-USD/JPY is in the middle of a downward long-term channel
-Support A is currently holding upward movement.
Support A breaks, price ...
See previous trade (in Related Ideas) for analysis.
There are more signs of a reversal now.
My previous trade was stopped out, but I am going to go back into this trade once a retracement is made to the .50 level
1) The UJ pair has moved up aggressively. Price is approaching a strong resistance and a correction is coming.
2) The TS has crossed the KS line.
1) An aggressive strategy would be to short the pair now and set your stop above last month's high of around 106.8
2) For a more ...
1) There is a divergence between price and momentum.
2) The trend is still bearish.
1) Long now on a small position and add on if/when the trend reverses.
2) If you are using Ichimoku, add more to your position when the TS crosses the KS, when the KS turns upward, and when the price ...
Price has been consolidating in the .76 - .755 range. There looks to be a possible move further downward as the market looks to correct after an recent aggressive upward move.
TP @ Target 1 then wait for possible further down movement.
This is a long-term trade. The AUD/JPY pair is in an upward trend at the moment currently being supported at the 83.5 level. I look for the pair to continue moving upward to the next resistance point around the 84.5 level. Be aware of any BOJ announcements while holding this position, otherwise happy trading!
I published this idea earlier but realized I missed the support from the 4H chart.
DO NOT ENTER A POSITION BEFORE THE U.S. NEWS RELEASE. Just have pending orders for both and watch for volatility stoppage.
LONG Scenario (Good U.S. News):
If the breakout is upward, look for an entry around 1.428 and exit after a ...
This is an update on a previous chart I created.
The downward trend of the USD/JPY continued Friday despite a brief bull run. I now fully expect the price to go down further and break through the 108 line before coming back up any time soon.
IF you are going to short now, I'd aim for a TP around 107.5 or slightly ...
First off, I want to say that I am an AMATEUR trader and still learning. I wanted to publish this idea to see if I am doing this properly and to generate some discussion.
USD/JPY is in a serious downtrend since they introduced negative interest rates at the end of January. The BOJ ...