How to trade UVXY and other VIX volatility financial instruments
- Look at the 1h chart.
- Once the RSI crosses 30, wait 3 days for confirmation before buying UVXY.
- Monitor the markets.
- You want S&P500 to be overbought.
Conditions before buying UVXY:
- RSI has crossed 30 and is in a downward trend
- MACD descending gap is forming and widening
- Buy when...
65.82% is one of the largest one-day increases in the TVIX. Huge volume! Friday's volume will hit 30M shares.
S&P500 clearly has turned bearish with strong downward momentum.
I think this is the beginning of a major drop in the stock market. Volatility will SKYROCKET! TVIX is the play for the next 5-20 days.
Today's move up started from a higher base on the...
Buy the rumour, sell the news.
Today we had the news that more jobs were recovered than expected. 3200 is too big of a resistance. Much higher probability of trend going downwards in the short term.
Profit taking time! $$$
If history repeats itself, TLSA will rise to 550$ (not in a straight line!) which is approx 120% increase from 250$.
Then the price bounces up and down for 900 days between 390$ to 550$.
December 2022, Tesla starts its rise to 850$.
Number of shares = 180M x 850$ = 153B$ market cap.
If you want to buy, load up at around 400$ in the next couple months.
LSPD will reach 45$ before a fall back down to 35$. That's your time to buy before the stock tests new highs.
I'm bullish long term on Lightspeed LSPD.
They have no competitor in their niche and their product is an easy sell for businesses around the world.
In 10 years, I wouldn't be surprised Lightspeed is worth what Shopify is worth today.
The Dow Jones will go up to previous highs at around 26,800 to form a triple top reversal pattern, then will go back down towards 21,500.
It's just cyclical. Nothing majorly wrong with the economy (not yet). Read the charts.
The trend is your friend.
The cannabis market is a volatile one.
HMMJ has risen quite a bit in the last couple weeks and is now overbought. It's time to come back down at around 15$.
Selling will start after they pay out the dividends on April 11.
I'm LONG in the longterm!
But taking profit here makes sense.
- Bitcoin dominance is currently at 47.8% (August 4, 2018).
- Dominance will go above 60% or even 65% by the time the Bitcoin ETF is launched.
- Bitcoin ETF will be announced in 2018 (maybe VanEck & SolidX ETF in August or September).
- Bitcoin ETF will be launched late 2018 or early 2019.
- Bitcoin ETF will come before Ethereum Futures.
- When SEC...