ETH/USD seems to bottom since september.
Currentry watching the desc wedge and the channel closely. Still short with target $145 w/ a close SL tho ...
I am willing to open a speculative net long at around $190.
Overall I would like to see some days/weeks of consolidation.
Take care guys ...
As of classical TA, a potential triangle indicating a further drop, could be forming. What it's says is basically that the previous drop is repeating.
1) Key levels (around 6.2k - 5.8k)
2) NVT still indicating that #BTC has not bottomed out. (related strategy)
3) #BTC might even take a quick bull move to around 9.5k and not even break out of a...
Keeping the SL very tight, I am placing my order to 0.0185.
Going to place my targets at the Fib Levels indicated. First Target is going to be 0.024.
Also note that the first falling wedge is forming since several weeks.
The great picture ...
Silver is currently forming a potential bull flag in the 4H Chart which will lead the Price to my first target.
Both, technical and fundamental indicators are bullish - even if Silver is going to retrace (a bit).
ETH just reached the 61% fib level and nearly the 200DMA. Market is extremely volatile by now, but this could be a good entry as long the trendline holds.
Also: capitulation in ETH/BTC. May be a good opportunity.
Take care guys.
BTC is bleeding. Tbh, nothing unsuspected after such a short term bull run. However, as we couldn't make it thru the 61% fib and were unable to hold the 50% fib from the last ATH.
For now and as long as BTC is not pushing over $10.8k sustainably, I am a bear and my next targets for long term entries are as indicated by the green arrows.
I am going to double down...