It seems like EUR has been oversold, we now aim to long any support that occurs
The trend is broken and support is formed, waiting for a close and going long.
GBP just formed a pattern signaling long opportunities. watch for a strong buy candle.
EURGBP retesting the highs, about to shoot back up.
Sellers and buyers battle coming to an end. Buyers looking to push high but the breakout shall confirm.
Watch out for the breakout and follow the pullback in the same direction as the breakout. We looking to follow the up trend.
We waiting to see rejections at the 12288 level and go long on \nas100. Fib Retracement level.
5m time frame showed a breakout and close below lows. We can short the retest and some pullbacks.
USD slowly pushing to the upside breaking lower highs snd creating new lower lows. If it breaks the 15.50/15.56 level and shows a bullish candle, then we aim high on pullbacks.
1Day shows a rejection of a trendline. Scaling down to 1h we see sell patterns. we shorting and managing our risk.
Price was rejected on the trendline level symbolizing that the trendline is still strong and valid. the small time frame must show resistances breaking to the downside in order to ride the correction.
AUDCAD broke and retested the 0.922296 level. We at 50% FIB it will be a long way down.
EURO looking to gain strength again but we aiming for the trend line. If it breaks the trend line we looking for more longs.
UK seems to be heading the same direction as Europe but slowly giving in. Jpy getting stronger and pushing it to the grown. watch this move playing well.
Watch the price Action of the bitcoin. If the 4H candle closes below 43214.5 We will look for shorting opportunities. BUT if it closes above 45848.6 we long on Bitcoin, simple as that.
The daily timeframe gave us a double top at a very important level of resistance, we planing to short once 1.06655 has been broken and retested.
we are on the double top plus our ABC move was re-tested. we will hold longer if our resistance level has been broken.
A break and close below 0.73142 will confirm our down move price was rejected on our daily time from yesterday. we shorting Aud it is losing momentum now and needs to breathe.