We have such picture on Ethereum chart. The price consolidated near the bottom of the big blue block. If the price makes a retest from above - it will be a bullish signal.
If the buyers lose that level - the targets below is waiting for us.
Price is stuck under the first local resistance zone (blue). To continue a bullish trend, the 1D candle should not be closed below the blue zone.
This coin will be interesting to purchase if we price can go through the local support (blue). The goal - edge of an orange block. Otherwise, we will go down to test the "rocket level". If it breaks - we will go to the...
The price is stuck between two zones. Red one is a strong resistance zone. If you want to enter the middle term trade, you should wait, until the price goes through the red zone and retest it's above. Anyways, if you have an opened positions, you should start to hedge it and wait how price will react to the red block.
The main support at the moment is the zone (CC1). From above, we have a zone of the last consolidation, which is a resistance (CC2) now. Pupm'ers had tried to break out from this block, but failed.
The negative will start if the price will fix below 0.616 Fibonacci and retest this line from bottom to top.
To continue the growth we need to go beyond 0.616...
So, in March 2018 we pricked the potential bottom, then in September we started to test it and fell down. We found a new one and created an accumulation zone, then the token started to grew up.
We formed a consolidation zone from the top, which is a resistance zone now. (Last Bottom).
The token will be attractive for investment if the price will realize the "up...
The coin is trading inside the rising channel, the price has gone beyond the past two high peak, but to continue the positive movement BNB need to go through the red zone and make a retest from top to bottom and update the main "extremum". (I marked the way with black).
Indicators shows that the asset is very overbought.
Below we have a level (activated...
The last impulse has caught liquidity, but we could not enter the blue zone and fell down. We have a so called "saw" on the market, this way market-maker get rid of unnecessary passengers before an impulse.
There are a new resistant and support zones, I marked it in red. If the price will go below the black line, the fall will increase.
To make a decision it...
Ethereum has a bearish flag on 4H chart. We also have a spikes below and consequently a good liquidity down below them. There was an impulse at night, but bulls did not support it and the price was not able to go out from las consolidation block. If the price will drop below the bottom of the flag, the price will go to the grey zones.
To start with, bitcoin has a good opportunity to go up.
There are several reasons for this: the large volume of short positions is closing, there are also big purchases, though at Binance (almost 100-150 BTC). But do not prematurely deceive yourself with that. At night we saw a triangle, which was realized by going up to catch stop-orders. The impulse was not...
XEM, pretty interesting token, but almost died. Let's begin.
The price is forming the new bottom. Above we have a consolidation cloud. It's a resistance zone now.
Let's take a look on the first possible scenario. The price will make a new bottom and will go to the resistance zone, and then, the downward movement will continue.
And the second scenario is based...
We have a wedge, which can move the price to a blue resistance zone. If we can break it(blue zone), the price will go upper to >3500. So, we can expect a upward moving in a short term, but downward movement is still alive.
The price try to retest a downward trade line (MT). As a resistance, we have a red line (6850) and a red block. If the price can break through downward blue line and retest it from upward, we can expect the growth of the price.
If the price can't break out - it will be a bearish signal to sell.
So, summing up, resistances: red line (6850), trend line (MT), red...
The price is under the influence of bearish wedge. There were some attempts to go through, but nothing successful. We just have caught liquidity.
Over the top of the wedge we have a resistance zone, I marked it in red and named MS. If the price can break it, so the possibility to go to the middle of the grey channel will increase.
Otherwise, the wedge will...
I was asked to check out a low TF, so, let's see what we have here. The price has got a local liquidity zone, and moved back to the wedge. And, btw, we have an ascending wedge, that's a bearish figure. So we have 2 possible scenarios: 1)to break wedge by moving up to 3500 2) to fall on bottom and the wedge will return the price to our target.