Looks like we have been consolidating in another pennant formation, if we break up looking to 0.11 -0.14. We are also waiting on news, so this will dramatically effect this stock once results are released. .
Look at last chart of LRS, which performed perfectly. Please DYOR, not advice.
BRN been consolidating for a while now in this triangle. Awaiting announcements regarding deals with customers, we may see a break up here, followed soon after by announcements. Some good announcements will see this one absolutely fly past previous highs very quickly. Please DYOR, very volatile stock this one. None of this is advice.
Short term target...
MNS showed really strong support @ $0.28 today, strong volume, i am hoping to top up again monday before we push towards $0.50 short term target. I think we will see sellers clear out as we break out of this triangle. I am very excited about the fundamentals of this company, so much potential in such a massive future industry. GLTAH. please do your own research...
$0.022 has held strong with a double bottom, volume coming back into this one showing signs of life. Momentum changing, short term target closing the gap at 0.043. Medium term move towards 0.065 and possibly 0.083. Fundermentals of this one strong, could be a sleeping giant if they can get some of these announcements rolling out. EV talk of the town, wait till...
LRS has been moving nicely as we come into February awaiting the first testing results. Held up by the 0.618 fib followed by a break up. I think we may continue to move up to 0.077, if results are good we will fly past it. GLTAH, please DYOR. Not advice. Long term holder
We are struggling to break previous downtrend, now acting as resistance on the hourly. As soon as we can break above this, on the retest I will take an entry, with 3R return. We will likely continue higher to test blue trend line, may hold small amount to continue higher. London session will produce much greater volume, it'll move quickly when they open.
I am hoping for a weekly close that the W formation neckline. Hopefully a drop tomorrow around -0.60%. Before the next couple of weeks we can see a push higher to previous highs. Will update as the environment changes, DYOR, all IMO.
Currently at a strong support, needs to hold here tomorrow. If it does its likely to head to the neckline of an M formation. This may hold short term resistance before we continue higher to create a W formation. DYOR, only educational. As the environment changes charts will be posted.