Let’s review the silliness of the past 14 trade days:
From May 6th to May 23rd (1337 CST), GJ has dropped over -5.4%.
From the prior swing of 146.51 to 138.59, that’s a whopping -791 pips.
Just below price is the 1/8th Major Harmonic support level at 138.17 along with the final arc.
Bullish divergence between the Composite Index and the RSI.
The RSI is at a...
GBPCAD, easy mean reversion trade
Just like the EURGBP, the GBPCAD is in a perfect condition for a mean reversion trade. It’s important to titrate your positions in a move like this because the end of the move has occurred, there is always a follow up capitulation drive that occurs. I am long at 1.6926 with limit orders below at 1.6907, 1.6873 and 1.6851.
EURBGP makes history, easy short
I’ve went back to 2000 and looked for any periods of time where the EURGBP has had more than 12 consecutive daily candlesticks where the Open was greater than the Close. Never. In fact, the most I found was 7. So this is a pretty extended move in time. And it’s a straight up parabolic rise as well. This is very much what Gann would...
Long trade idea based on the following:
48 trading days lower, within the Gann ‘Death Zone’ cycle of 49 trading days.
4/8th time pivot in the Law of Vibration cycle.
Price support against the Gann Square of 9 angle at 1.2710, a shared value area wit the 1/8th major harmonic just below at 1.2682.
Mirrored Foldback pattern indicating a fast and swift...
I originally posted this Square of 52 for Bitcoin back on Jun 18th, 2018.
Divergent swing structure was apparent - but it now has returned to follow the prior structure, I would expect this to continue.
Remember - we're not looking for the exact...
At the time of writing this (1003 CST, May 10th 2019), AUDJPY has been down for EIGHT CONSECUTIVE DAYS. Let me repeat that a little differently: ADUJPY has had 8 consecutive days where the close was below the open on the daily candlestick. Do you know when that happened last?
September 12th – September 21st 2001
In other words, a long friggin’ time. It’s the...
Time is reason for trend changes.
With Gann we can know 'when' something will happen without knowing the 'news'. We don't have to know what the news is going to be and often it doesn't matter if it is bullish or bearish . A strong confluence zone of astrological cycles (including the New Moon ), Gann time cycles of the Inner Year and musical harmonic cycles...
Gann's 'Death Zone' is a 49-day cycle (7 days x 7 weeks = 49 days). It's shocking how many times a 49-day cycle can reverse a market. So it is no coincidence that the speed that the NZDUSD pair has dropped and has come into a major confluence zone of change. The highest probability move here is one higher - small probability of a continuation move lower. The Optex...
The DXY filled a gap that has existed since May 17th, 2017.
The fill comes up against the 6/8th inner harmonic - the first time this level has been tested since May 16th, 2017.
Expect an extended bearish move into August of 2019.
Cardano (ADA) awesome buy signal
• 2nd longest consecutive daily close lower than the daily open.
• Lowest Composite Index reading in Cardano’ history.
Crazy buy signal for Cardano (ADA)
Cardano has been hit with some tough love every since reaching a new 2019 (and 9-month) high of 0.00001944 on April 3rd, 2019. Since that time, Cardano has dropped nearly -30%...
- 120 Gann Cycle of the Inner Year. From the swing low on December 12th, 2018 to the open of April 19th, 2019 is 128 days. Gann wrote that the 120 day cycle should be watched as a low/high countertrend, especially if a high/low was found at 90-days. There was a high found in the 90-day cycle, so this 120-day cycle low is in.
- Gann Date of
- Full Moon on April...
- From the prior swing low on January 10th to the current swing (and multiyear) high is a 99-day move. This is exactly in line with Gann’s 90-day cycle of the inner year – a powerful reversal cycle.
- There is a square of price and time at 1.0156 on the date of April 25th. Because we are more than halfway through the current time pivots, the April...
If Easter Eve shows gold closing below the daily open, it would be the 6th straight down day - a rarity for gold. Additionally, it's not even tested the inner 2/8th harmonic at 1275. More importantly, there is a new Full Moon phase on the 19th at a swing low for gold and Venus and Jupiter are squared on today's date (17th of April, 2019).
Not shown is a prolonged...
Prediction: Bitcoin will blast through $5k to $6.4k
Bitcoin Prediction: Bitcoin will speed through the $5k value area
The $5,000 value area for Bitcoin has long been considered a very important support and resistance level. Why? Why is that level considered so important to many traders, investors and analysts? It has to do with psychology and familiarity. We use...
Mirrored Foldback pattern suggests massive drop incoming, second higher high in the foldback indicates a 250-350 pip drop before a major rise.
Price halted against an inner angle in Gann's Square of a Range - major resistance and pullback incoming.
EURUSD fakeout move lower, easy buy zone @ 1.1209
- New Moon phase today, ends blow off moves.
- 360-day cycle extended from the prior major 2018 high
- Within the 49-day cycle, which Gann called the ‘Death Zone’, which ends blow off moves (exactly what the EURUSD is doing).
- Minor 6/8th harmonic at 1.1204 creates and sneaky but powerful reversal level.
Violent reversal lower based on the following analysis:
1. Parabolic rise.
2. The 3/8th Major Harmonic (dark red horizontal line) is a monstrously powerful pivot level. When prices are rejected at this harmonic level, it’s generally a fast and big drop.
3. The move may be exacerbated by the presence of a new swing high being found during the appearance of a new...
There is a great setup for a new trend in the EURGBP pair based on analysis using Gann and Gartley:
1. Bullish Shark Pattern
2. Bullish Alt. Bat Pattern
3. 90-day inner year Gann cycle.
4. 180-day inner year Gann cycle.
5. New Moon on the 6th.