1. conversion line up crossing the baseline (below the cloud)
2. up-crossing the ichimoku cloud (with a big candle; thin cloud though)
Impression: not a big rally; look for momentums for selling timepoint
Price candle crossing both conversion and base line, with a big candle.
Buy signals for KDJ; other momentums seem ok to buy for a short-term rally.
To look for other bullish sign to confirm a bigger rally:
1. baseline crossing conversion line
2. price candles breaking the cloud
3. the trend of the cloud lines
1. Conversion line down-crossing the baseline
2. Large candle down-crossing both the conversion and baseline
3. Well resisted by the cloud
4. No cloud conversion ahead
5. Lagging span well below the cloud
6. Baseline may have some magnetic effect, driving the price upwards
7. MACD still below zero
8. Stoch buying sign
Conclusion: may have a...
1. RSI overbought
2. MACD bearish reversal for shorter and middle term
3. KDJ overbought, bearish reversal for shorter term
Ichimoku for this rally:
1. conversion line up-crossing the base line well below the cloud
2. candle up-crossing the conversion line below the cloud, and the baseline in the middle of the cloud
3. relatively small candle...
1. sideway breaking the cloud upwards; thin cloud; upcoming bearish cloud with both A and B lines going down
2. price breaking up the moving and baseline well below the cloud
3. conversion line crossing up the baseline well below the cloud
4. lagging span below the cloud
Looking for selling signals from MACD / RSI / KDJ
From the last post:
'ZRXBTC 0x signals for the next boost'
" Previous indicators of an uptrend:
1. RSI touching oversold zone
2. Stochastic oversold reaching zero
3. Stochastic K > D "
Now we have more:
1. RSI really low for the past 2 days
2. MACD losing...
' BATBTC Basic attention token small rebound expected, not rallies'
Written ~3949, later rebounded to ~4200, then to now ~3650
- Supported at ~3600 (Last trend; 50EMA)
- Trough seen in a few days, need to...
To hold a dropping knife hurts. This chart aims at finding the zone where we pick up this coin again.
Only valid if
1. the zone is supported
2. MACD holds above zero
3. Stochastic long signal
P.S. I hate the Binance maintenence
From the last post 'BCCBTC Bitcoin Cash the entry point':
It was suggested that the support zone should be in somewhere ~0.08, I personally bought some there
And by the time i write this post, the price booms to about 0.0847
Quoting the analysis from the last post:
Last post about XLMBTC:
Sold half at 4193, another half at 4336
Now it becomes quite clear that it enters into another downward cycle after the boost
(MACD DIFF downtrend, %K %D reversal, RSI falls after peak)
(Of course it could go up...
The previous post:
The post 'XRP bullish in short-middle term, stoch as buying signal' was written ~2 days ago, and the price was 0.00007887 at that time.
Now the price is 0.00008169, increased a little, and we are here to follow-up the price prediction.
1. Overlapping 9EMA and 50EMA
2. Very Narrowed Boll
3. RSI bullish divergence
4. MACD holding above 0
5. Stochastic bullish divergence
No one knows how far it would go, but resistance would probably in somewhere 0.000005