Crypto Market Cap, BTC/USD, ETH/USD, USDT/USD, XRP/USD, Bitcoin
EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF
Apple, Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Amazon Com Inc, TESLA INC, NETFLIX INC, Facebook Inc
S&P 500, Nasdaq 100, Dow 30, Russell 2000, U.S. Dollar Index, Bitcoin Index
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
boom & bust
consolidation before expansion.
- volume profile shows huge resistance in 11730 area. (PA rejection)
- positive funding on bitmex. (a little upwards move would cause more fomo and huge funding. -> not worth it for market makers)
dead cat bounce.
a break through the low range would lead to a drop.
pattern looks like a distribution phase. be safe
this could be massive pain. 80% are long.
im assume its a bulltrap.
range high retest.
- weekly rsi divergence
- range high test
WIll bitcoin drop to 0 ? Government crackdown?
3 market phases.
- S/R Flipped
- Lower range sweep
- Huge buying interest (volume)
- target range high
1. testing ath
2. rsi divergence (dump)
3. volume + acceleration declining
4. bitcoin will drop most likely aswell, since those two pairs are correlated (Btc couldnt pass ath today)
we just had a gain about 92%. many bottom shorters got liquidated.
now its time to liquidate fomo longers.
based on current fibonacci extension levels we might see a drop to 2000-1800 levels.
compared to the 2008 recession this could be the best chance to step into the market.
Bitcoin hits resistance on daily chart. Good R/R here.
will spx move like recession 2008? seems reasonable.
what will happen this time? will btc drop? good chance for a nice trade short right there.