It's the holidays...not seven sure why I'm on here
These last days are no trade days for me
Market seems slow but also there isnt much price action to see where BTC to head to
- BTC is forming a channel between $3680 - $3840
- It has reached the .5 Fib
- On the 4 HOUR timeframe > it is below the 50 MA and BB
Some alts are doing well but not enough to...
I really hope we created the bottom for the last time.
However, I'm not going to say the bottom is in.
Bitcoin only went up about $300 within these last few days, which isnt anything to start celebrating
- Reversal pattern on different time frames
- Strong support/ resistance at $3500 (I believe if we can hold $3500 for a few more days, then we will...
BTC keeps ranging from $3300 - $3600
Until we have a breakout at once of these prices, I'm still not sold where BTC will go exactly
- Descending wedge = bullish, yet wait for confirmations of retest and lower highs
- Candles are below BB = mostly bearish scenario
- Candles are below many EMA
- RSI is oversold
-OBV is still low
On the good news, some...
I have a strong TA prediction that we will NOT break $4500 for a bit
1) Forming a bear pennant /flag
2) BAKKT keeps getting delayed
3) Whales manipulating the markets still
4) More sell volume than buy volume
5) Investors and traders still unsure and not certain where BTC is going
What to watch for:
- Resistance is at $4500 and it's been 2 weeks and we keep...
You can call it the bottom, if you want. Yet people called $6k the bottom and looked what happened
If BTC cant hold around $3600 this week, then I see us dropping down a little more.
Of course alts are following.
I mentioned multiple times to be in FIAT and wait til confirmation of an uptrend or if we actually form a bottom.
Again nothing wrong with laddering...
Market is having quite the shit show
I am about 95% in fiat but scalping the market cautiously
Just when you think the bottom is in...BAMMM more selling.
I cant really make a full detail analysis since this market is way too unpredictable. Better to stay out and watch the show.
Until we get back up to $6800, then I am still bearish
My TA and predictions still remains the same. I still believe we have one more leg down
I really only 3 possible scenarios
1) (mostlikey) We test resistance today at around $5500 and break down to $5200ish and that will be broken
2) We test resistance and break to $5700ish and drop back down for one more wave down
3) We break resistance and $5800 will be the new...
Not much to really say here but more sideway actions
Right now altcoins are the talk of the month, especially with Binance and Bittrex listing
I really do see bears stepping in eventually and taking back more control
We keep hitting multiple RESISTANCE points ($6500, $6800) and keep getting rejects
- Major resistance at $6800 has only been broken like...
We been struggling between $6500- $6800 for quite some time
- Major resistance between $67-6800
- We are still within the triangle
- Be in fiat
- Resistance at $230
- Major support at $220
- Brreakdown of triangle in 4 hr
- Vol is decreasing
Nothing really going on with Bitcoin. Some more sideway actions
Still not confident that we are trending upwards
We still are respecting the trend line and it hasnt broken yet
- Candles above the EMA 50
- Candles above the Ichimoku lcoud
- BB are widening
- Testing above the .5 Fib
- Still within the symmetrical triangle
- Oscillators showing a...
Bitcoin is at a tight range now
Either we break to $6600 again or come back down to $6100
- Testing .5 Fib
- Candles are above BB
- Touching the EMA 200
- MACD showing signs of upward momentum
Wait and see what happens this week, prices are moving too much to catch unless you are scalping
CBOE futures expired so we are waiting on that
Well $6400 support broke, now $6500 is new support
Things are looking alot better
- The bull channel is still going stronger
- Testing the 1 Fib now
- I see a possible bearish divergence
- Candles are above BB
- Candles are above Ichimoku Cloud
- Resistance has been tested multiple times so a breakout is most likely
- If we keep this...
Quite the chop chop with Bitcoin
Strong support around the $6200 and resistance around $6400
- Btc is testing the 1 Fib
- Flag pennant is forming (watch for the BO)
- Also possible symmetrical triangle is forming (watch for volume)
- Oscillators are indicating more bearish momentum
- Decreasing volume
- Wait for the breakdown of $6200 or...
Bitcoin goes down, Ethereum goes down faster
$200 is my next $ target for ETH if the market keeps going down
Major Support was broken at around $280
Next Major Support is around $200
Best case scenario is that I am buying back the dips since ETH has been known to jump crazy %
Worst case scenario is that I sell my ETH and it goes back up (already sold almost all...
Some more sideway momentums
Bulls and bears are fighting to break that $6400 Major Support
- Flag is forming (can go either way based on volume ,momentum, etc)
- Symmetrical triangle forming (can go either way based on volume ,momentum, etc)
- All oscillator indicators are indicating bearish momentum
- Candles are way below the BB
$6400 is the new support for now...a good $1k drop from $7400
Bitcoin is following the descending triangle pretty well
- Test of the .786 Fib, if that doesnt hold then $5900 is my next target
- Oscillators are indicating bearish momentum
- Candle is below the EMAs and BB
- Watch for new support levels since Bitcoin is likely to keep moving...
And down she goes again...
This smells like market manipulation to me
BTC and the market was doing so well and holding support and then BAAMMMM
- Fibs and breaks of S/R
- More sell volume then buy volume
- If we can't hold support at each higher Fib, then expect a continuous downtrend
- $5k seems more real than $10k now
Things are looking good technically and more importantly fundamentally for Bitcoin
With more good news and usages coming out for cryptos and the blockchain, this will help with the market
- Testing the .5 Fib, creating support here wont be a problem
- Rising wedge is forming so watch for a little pullback/bounce
- If Btc can break .618 Fib, then $8k...