Why is this a buyer's market?
1. Moving averages in the past were bought (200MA, 300MA)
2. Everyone is looking at 200MA. This can break down also.
3. Great support at 13-16k if capitulation is not over at 24k levels.
Next will analyze RSI to spot rare occasions to DCA...
The altcoins usually are smashed in bear markets.
Even if all the macro indicators are bearish for BTC, the dominance has one final chance to go lower..
The probability is low and the portfolio and percentages should be calculated accordingly.
Always a smart plan is to be prepared for both scenarios.
Tip: A plan that is written has more chances...
The markets are not going only down or only up.
Everything is going to grow in waves so that is crypto market.
If you have a good plan and DCA for long term every time the market is going 50% down then sounds like a good plan.
Bear markets can be scary but only those who are hodling long term will have the chance to know what abundance is.
Now we are entering a...
DXY is inverse correlate with BTC price.
When the $ is crashing (or slowly grinding) the BTC price is going parabolic (or performing well).
The assets that have a high risk (crypto) are not performing very well when the $ index is rising.
Best strategy now is to be patience and zoom out.
Even if the recession is confirmed, we'll have the best buying...
BTC is not looking good at all for the bulls.
For the one's who are accumulating the market can be juicy now and in the future for those who are planning to DCA.
Need some good news here to save the price and move potentially to 50k.
Bitcoin weaker and weaker
1. 3D price can warn us that the biggest opportunity of buying it's close.
2. When the market are fearful the investors should shift the sentiment and have a mindset of identifying the opportunities.
3. Don't be emotional and just set a buy alert to DCA at important levels.
ETH vs BTC looks good - neutral.
1. As long as is above 21 EMA Weekly we can hope for an altseason this year.
2. Portofolio should be prepared for any move so risk management is key here.
3. Moon above 0.085
Do you think that ETH can flip BTC this year?
Not a bad idea to take some profits here
1. RSI - overextended
2. StochRSI - overextended
3. Plan your taking profits zones before and respect the strategy
4. Don't sell everything, the price can perform better.
5. Keep an eye on macro trends in the markets.
What do you think?
1. Fibonnaci - rejected from 0.618 hoping to bounce again to 0.702 retracement. BTC is king here.
2. VPVR - resistence at 3100$
3. Volume is decreasing. (FOMO disappear slowly from the market)
4. Macro overview of the market is neutral-bearish. Maybe we'll see parabolic run or maybe massive crash.
5. Strategy + Patience = Success.
1. VPVR & 100EMA can spot a bottom and a potential reversal
2. The indicator is green => massive dump is not near.
3. MACD monthly shows a lot of weakness so is good to keep in mind a massive crash and a strategy to survive it.
Waiting for ICP to break out if BTC is merciful.
If the volume will show up will see the golden cross 4H timeframe.
RSI looking bullish if cross 50 region.
MACD is looking great.
ADX /DI shows signs of strength.
It's a good idea to enter with stop loss or wait for break out.
TLM is a gaming crypto coin and can follow AXS (another coin that has recently make ATH ).
Descending wedge break out 4H timeframe and retested.
Large volume comes to this coin due to NFT sector explosion, no such a large volatility in Bitcoin and Total Market Cap for altcoins spike recently and can see further continuation.
Next to see in this chart is Golden...