We had a decent steep decline in price but as always price has to correct itself. Weekly s1 was a good place to start that correction. Right now we could be looking at a strong resistance at 23% fibo of previous wave or even 38%(which I think is less likely looking at the bearish momentum we got). I'll add to my shorts again near the green dotted line. Huge...
Clear potential for longs here. We got nice fibo levels, outsidebar, MA150 which proved to be effective in May, trendline and nice support zone(also harmonics signal which I ignore but anyways, it's a fun addition). There are also few trouble areas to keep in mind(light blue boxes). Initial SL right under outside bar low - to be adjusted in the future.
The pair is currently in a consolidation box just below pivot point and exactly at 50% of the box. We got strong longer term down trend, double high and nice outside bar.
I entered the short on outside bar low break and set initial SL just above outside bar high. If you've seen my older trades you will know, that my SLs are dynamic and I adjust them every day -...
4h chart produced bullish outside bar off daily trendline and 2 fibo counfluence levels 50% and 62% and some minor support levels(better seen on daily). Daily chart also looks promising, but you know... never praise the bar before its closing :)
Strategy stays the same, initial SL under engulfing bar low. First TP at first resistance level(1.104).
Possible pin bar is forming on nzdusd, we have 76% fibo and strong down trend. If daily candle closes like this -the following plan is to wait with pending sell order for price to retrace to 76% fibo again. Inital SL would be just above daily pin bar high.
If price breaks pin bar low, change SL to BE and watch how the price handle previous trouble area(green...
Price just touched and reversed from yearly pivot and trend line. We have also some minor resistance, bearish divergence, fibo levels and 150MA + daily chart shooting star candle formation. This could turn out to be very strong move downwards. I entered exacty on pivot level with tight stop just above it. Another safe entry would be just under recent 4h chart...
Price formed yesterday bearish engulfing indicating probable incoming reversal. I will enter on last daily candle low break(-5pips) and aim for the previous S/R area. Initial SL near last daily candle high. Weekly chart shows also a lot of bearish potential with better divergence and possible pin bar.
Gold is forming two-week pin bar. If it stays valid till next monday we can then take advantage of this situation- wait for pin bar high break with long order. SL is just under pin bar low. Firsts target is set to first major resistance but price could also bouce off yearly pivot line(red line).
Beautiful 4h pinbar off important levels and channel range(+weekly pivot +bearish divergence). This alone can be strong signal to sell. SL as always just above pinbar high + 5 pips. TP is next retrace level but i'm gonna let it slide, and follow with trailing stop.
Interesting situation. Nice fibo confluence , channel support, PA support. But there is also this nasty bearish engulfing formation, ofc long signal is much stronger than possible breakout but you never really know :). For now I dont see any good entry point but its for sure worth looking for. I suggest to sit tight and wait for good price action signal.
Pretty good setup. Fibo 62% retrace + pinbar + bullish engulfing + 365 MA and 'semi' weekly S1 bouce. If you decide to take this trade wait for daily pin to close and wait for its high to be broken by at least 5 pips. First target would be 178.8, second 181.4.
Nice pinbar just closed plus dhlc(double high lower close), bounce off r1 line and fibo ret indicates bearish power rising. I have pending sell stop just beneath pinbar low. First target is set to pivot line and fibo ret confluence.