I am currently bullish on the trade and will trade for BTC to retest 12k, however I think there is a high likelyhood that we might retest the 10k range, if this happens wait and buy at 10.5k. in the meantime focus on altcoins.
Can bitcoin do it again and rise another 10% ? If I took this trade risking 1000USD with a leverage of 50x I stand to haul in a solid 5000 USD, should I take the trade or not? Click thumbs up if you want to see me taking the trade.
Short term trade with 12% upside. Buy it on bullflag breakout and consider a stop loss below channel.
This might not play out this way and it might move sideways for some time to either drop/rise after so consider the risk and where to set a stop loss.
When you bet on XRP you bet on Ripple to drive the success and adoption of XRP. There needs to be some events resuts happening in order for price to move. Question is do you believe they got what it take to pull it off ?
Nimiq has recently seemed to perform well when both BTC is up and down. What is the step? Here are my recommendations to follow.
1. If BTC rises and Nimiq breaks through the flag formation buy more.
2. If Nimiq is due for a correction, wait until the next bottom to buy in again.
I mostly think about two things these days, when will Nimiq enter a top100 market...