Yea so I am still short on BTC for the following reasons:
- The FAT A$$ volume profile barrier we are currently sitting underneath
- TK KJ slight divergence (no sign of uptick into the KJ by the TK anytime soon)
- Proximity to the red kumo
- RSI NOT in the oversold range thus giving me confidence that price is truly reflected currently
- Stale volume
If we take a look at the previous movement we see that we are currently in a mirror like situation as seen before.
- We clearly see a divergence in the past between the TK and KJ
- We clearly see a divergence downward from a red kumo
What I think will happen:
- We are sitting on a resistance line according to the volume profile (>40 SATS). If it holds, we will...
Lower volume with higher price.
Volume profile resistance
Resistance incoming from bottom of cloud and kijun
Double MACD opportunity has passed
Lingering in oversold RSI territory
I will wait for the next wave
How about this:
1. Volume profile shows a gap where BTC has room to play around for a bit. 2 weeks exists between current price and the edge of the red cloud formation.
2. McDouble shows fast MACD approaching the zero line cross
3. Cloud resistance is a ways above price currently and sits around the 50% Fib level plotted from all time low to all time high
I'd stay away.
- Flirting in the lower portion of a bear cloud. Next weekly candle (if price remains in this range) will leave cloud, and exist under.
- Steep downward sloping fast 5/15 MACD. Broke Zero Line
- Downward sloping slow 12/26 MACD trailing right behind.
- Momentum downward in combination with Bandwidth coming out of a squeeze (high...
As the waves complete, I am more and more favorable of a bullish shorter term future.
Robinhood trading should give the volume needed to push price back into the upper channel of the bands. Just do yourself a favor and check out how many people are on the Robinhood crypto waiting list.
Next few closing candles would confirm bull trend. The 3-3-3-3-3 downward wedge Elliott Pattern has completed.
Next candles up? 11350 - 14000 cloud range. If we can break these two numbers, I am bullish
Next candles up, but falls back under cloud? Rip
Next candles down? Not the worst that can happen as long as price stays above 200 EMA. Just a continuation of...
I will be taking a nice long position with FCT for the following reasons:
1. MACD pending a large bullish twist
2. Clear uptrend in OBV (Ready for a sustainable move)
3. Upward trend in Stoch with proper alignment of moving averages
4. BOTTOMED OUT BBANDS! That squeeze is about to pop. Using other indicators to determine direction.
Im going to take KMD for a spin right here for the following reasons.
1. Daily triangle popped to the upside.
2. Daily cloud support with triple bottom.
3. Daily bull fractal
4. Daily MACD bullish cross coming
5. Daily upward OBV trend commencing
1. Hourly bottoming out at the SMA (median)
2. Hourly bull fractal
3. Hourly upward trend in BBWidth
1 Day Cloud:
We see that the Tenkan bear cross into the Kijun from above indicated the drop into cloud.
The cloud has been able to fight off the drop showing that is has been able to slow down the bearish momentum temporarily.
Recent bull fractal*
The previous "W" ended up playing out in this recent dip.
MACD remains unfavorable, OBV indicates a possible...
On the trending 1 day chart, the recent btc events sent xrp crashing through the simple moving average into the bottom channel of the bollinger / keltner.
Upon evaluating the rebound, xrp has made some significant gains (like the rest of the alt market). That being said, the 1 hour signal chart has price dangling well above cloud.
Due to the current downtrend...
Not entirely fond of this current 1-day and 1-hour setup.
I see an "M" forming. Again, I do not like necessarily basing my analysis on patterns, but this is an additional signal to the oscillators, bands, and clouds.
Given the downward trend in the daily, I believe there is a good chance the hourly candle dips again due to its proximity to the cloud (as...