DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, RENNOVA HEALTH, INC., NEOVASC INC, BANK OF AMERICA CORP, ISHARES MSCI EMERGING INDEX FUND, CHESAPEAKE ENERGY CORP
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
we had a big drop on the EURNZD this morning and I expect further downside. A flag is now forming and once it is completed it will continue to the downside.
Currently holding short from 1.53
EURGBP is currently at the neckline which we could see a small bounce from here. I still think EURGBP will go towards 0.82500 region before we get a reversal.
price has hit a trend line resistance. If this breaks then I expect further upside, if resistance holds then a short here would be a good idea.
Will update further when I see PA.
good RR for a short here. SL is above the trend line resistance.
Here's my plan for EURGBP. If support trend line holds I will enter there.
Looking to long EURUSD around the 1.06 if price gets there. I will watch for price action before entering.
Gold has broken out of the wedge and consolidation is forming. I am currently holding short.
My bias is still long. Any pull backs will be a good chance to go long.
my two scenarios for nzdcad.
I think eurgbp still has further upside but a pullback is expected.
I have entered long with SL just below the neckline. Good risk/reward trade.
Im looking to short USDCHF when it breaks the trendline.
Gold is currently oversold and due for a bounce. Looking for a long next week. Set a buy limit 1205-1210 with SL just below the trend line.
Silver is almost at the bottom. One more leg down and will give me an opportunity to buy with SL just below the trend line.
possible head and shoulder formation, currently holding a short and in profit but any retraces will give me another opportunity to short again.
Gold has broken out of the wedge.. good to short on the retrace.
NZDUSD looks like its about to drop down from the wedge. I would wait til the confirm breakout before I would enter short.