The chart is looking attractive in terms of being oversold and a possible bounce retesting all time highs.
In terms of actual DD;
- Small market cap makes it prone to volatility
- Flagged for unusual volume((9.46m shares today compared to 1.22m average)
- 74.25% insider ownership
- Signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Huawei Logistics
As you all may have noticed from doing your research that there has been a quantifiable spike in insider buying by the President and Director of Orbimed Advisors.
On February 17th, 2021 there was an Initial Public Offering at $3.50/share.
I have not made any extensive due diligence on the company yet, solely interested in the high amount of shares...
I am currently hoping to get an entry at $60 and confident that after the dip, this ETF will keep its ascending rise towards $80 and $100.
This ETF is extremely BULLISH especially since previous ARK etf's have successfully risen and are on the rise.
ARKF has a lot of technology under its belt like;
This is definitely not considered technical analysis due to how new the chart is, however, fundamentally I am very BULLISH about the company.
- Their insurance business model is disrupting the traditional static one.
- Metromile is an opportunity to invest in a new way insurance will be priced and sold to a large percentage of the population.
Hope everyone is enjoying this ride up. I have been long in since.73 and was waiting for this moment.
Currently the chart looking nothing but BULLISH, with clear signs of a reversal back to IPO levels and more.
The company has lots under the belt to make them stand out with;
- New products being released
- Lots of cash on hand...