I am waiting for some signs of stability to buy. But I see a huge opportunity here if you have the patience.
This pull-back was bound to happen crypto-wide. And I actually think it's reassuring to see this happen.
Regardless of where the price goes here is a link to a live presentation tonight in Chicago on IOTA if you're interested.
youtu.be (Starts at 7:30PM Central Time )
I think this project can have MASSIVE potential if the devs can clean up certain PR 0.00% (that I'm not a fan of), continue to drive corporate interaction, and release the UHL...
Simple support/resistance and trend lines for IOTA. If Bitcoin rallies from futures, I'd expect IOTA to break the resistance levels defined. IOTA seems to trend with Bitcoin (many others have suggested this as well).
I will be increasing my position on the support line and keeping a close eye.
This is just for fun.. one of my first posts. Simple down-trend channel and waiting for the reversal. I'd like to see it break ~$3.50 support and head to $3.00 for a possible buy. I'll be on watch around 9:30am EST.
I'd also like to see a larger ascending triangle start to form if we get a bounce at the first support.
This is my first chart ever published. I'm just doing this for fun. I have no idea what is going to happen.
...and with that said I believe we see the continued down-trend breaking completely through the ~$4 support and heading to re-test ~$3 support. Hopefully, we see a nice bounce and reversal there. I will be paying attention around 12:00PM EST.