Hi there, that my little bit messy chart..
1. Structure support matching with Camarilla Monthly and Daily support;
2. Bollinger Bands signals to buy + RSI ready to break downward momentum trendline;
3. Negative correlation with gold confirms as gold almost break bullish trendline
p.s. time balance looking very ...
1. Pitchfork: price is falling from bullish channel center and from the top of bearish channel
2. Time balance: January 3 was 50% retracement in time of previous downtrend impulse
3. Elliott wave: Looks like second wave is finished on daily, because we got 5 waves down and retracement to 61.8% fib on 30min ...
Almost across all pairs on my charts I'm expecting £ strength in near future . With Brexit priced-in and after today's BOE rate decision I can't see nothing bearish in fundamentals for UK. Let's make some pips..
IMF economic outlook possible will trigger sell-of in stocks and it will bring oil down. We will see soon.. Five waves up is most likely finished although there still space for wave 5 until 46.28 in my ew counting
-There is interesting setup with wedge chart pattern in Bat prz in daily chart + strong support of 30-degree pitchfork.
- I'm buying from current levels based on setup in 30min chart.
- 100% ext of previous Range(A)
- RSI broken trendline and test + divergence
- Pitchfork trendline resistance
- Strong correlations with USDCAD, AUDJPY and SPX, potential reversals setting up on them is well so need to watch closely for confirmation.
Considering to take a swing trade or to scalp rallies, depends ...