Breaking down from the small consolidation triangle but very gently. The majority of the three red candles are actually green volume if you zoom in. Looking to me like the retest of the trendline will hold, 4hr 90MA coming up as support soon as well.
But breaking down out of the blue box/purple trendline/90ma would be a no no for me
Third attempt at breaking the 12hr kumo + the 12hr 90MA
Broken out of the descending wedge, decent volume, historically strong support (check my tweet for a broader view of the chart before the binance listing days - twitter.com )
Sold position around 390, buyback + more around 350
For the majority, it almost seems to act as a mini BTC halving simulation.
We see an increase in price/demand leading up to it, a quick selloff a week or so before the burn, a continued drop until halfway before the next burn, upon which the price begins to recover, and often reaches new highs.
The pattern is a lot more evident on the BTC pairing, but still...
I've been waiting for this for ages - the next QNT cycle. Expecting this one to at least reach the highs of 0.0008, if not new highs altogether.
Beautiful HTF cup n handle formed with a double bottom. Massive increases in volume show an accumulation zone.
The chart makes more sense if you look at my twitter thread, the TV chart doesn't have much history behind...
This analysis makes a lot more sense if you see the bigger picture. QNT listed on bittrex relatively recently, but there's a lot more price history on Idex. Check out my Idex analysis in this tweet - twitter.com
0.786, historic support, soon to be wedge break, double bottom, all on one of the most prestigious...
All the latest Binance IEOs absolutely tanked, but the last couple days they've all seemed to have bottomed. As we saw with MATIC, there was some EXTREME fomo. I'm anticipating seeing the same thing happen with CELR (though probably not to the same extent). Also a significant bullish divergence found on high time frames.
Might not happen in the time frame I've...
I posted a similar chart a couple days ago anticipating matic to drop back down to gear up for the next leg, but instead it said fuck it and pumped straight on through.
Now, though, I'm seeing each successive pump decreasing in volume and a bearish divergence on the rsi. Not positive It'll drop all the way down to my abc targets, but we'll see.
Wave 2 will...
definitely in need of a correction, but whether that correction will be price based or time based is yet to tell. I'm leaning towards a price based connection purely based off how high this pumped, but we'll see.
I rebought at 49 once my previous bottom chart was invalidated, glad I did. 54 is currently holding as strong as can be, expecting price to go up from here, or potentially double bottom and then rise up. Invalidated at 47