Stock got overhyped in media and at analysts also, ratio of sell recommendations on low, ratio of buys (or equivalent) on high (contrarian sign)
Heavily overvalued, stock is priced for absolute perfection
Strong reversal pattern: last high came on news of stock split (investor bait, no fundamental value), then hit ...
- BABA jumping from 'all-time' low levels, after big drop (my previous short idea was right, though the timing was bad)
- The key level provides excellent opportunity for risk management (stop-loss below 82.5, only 5% potential loss).
- Positive divergence in RSI and MACD confirms short term turnaround.
- Break-out ...
- Vale jumps today from level of previous low despite weak Chinese PMI data (on the heels of oil break out).
- Name heavily oversold on Chinese fears, plummeting iron ore prices, Brazil uncertainties, etc., selling might be overdone.
- Deeply undervalued even with depressed circumstances taken into account.
- High ...
- Pattern bears resemblance to a bullish flag, with more or less supporting trends in volume (far from perfect)
- MACD is close to buy signal, RSI didn't really fall below 50 (mildly supportive)
- Break out from flag should happen with substantially higher volume (not like today), so no real confirmation here yet
Potentially gigantic break out from ascending triangle built in past years, looking for 14 years highs (quasi-ATH). Based on the size of the pattern the long-term target might be around 38,2. The stock weathered through recent broad stock market correction quite well, shows some relative strength. On the daily ...
Broke the trend with a head&shoulders (like) formation, staying below 520 till the end of week would complete the pattern. Back-testing the resistance around 510-520 might give good risk/reward short entry with a target of 440 and stop above the resistance.
- Descending triangle, with back-testing the broken support/resistance
- Clear downtrend in MACD and RSI, the latter cannot rise above 50, the former ready to give another sell signal
- Target defined by the height of the triangle
- Stop defined by trendline and MA around 110
- 100 might stop the downward movement, ...