Watched the movement to 7400.
Now the bitcoin is waiting for either a corrective rollback to 7000, or a continuation of the growth to 7900, where the price will meet new resistance.
Indicators: 1-d and 4-h growing, 1-h growing, although it needs correction.
Approaching the point of resistance. If we consider a bearish wedge, the same point is the upper edge.
In case of a breakthrough we go to 7150-7400. If we’ll bounce, we fall again to 6300, and from there 5500 remain priority.
Indicators: 1-d moves up, 4-h falling.
A tricky maneuver with a break turned out to be a tricky maneuver. But still after the fall, the price didn't drop below the starting point (someone supports this price position).
At present, the indicators 1h and 4h turned into flat.
The day continues to go up. By TA, doesn't matter how you turn the charts, lower target remains 5500. Upper target is 6900
At the 1 day timeframe we observe a pennant in the form of a symmetrical triangle, which has been formed since the beginning of the year.
We are waiting for the breakthrough of one of its edges: open your positions according to the direction of it. Consequently, place the stop-loss in the opposite direction.
We have come to an important level: from here either rollback according to the scheme examined yesterday, or breakthrough to the green point.
Indicators: 1-h growth, 4-h down for now, not enough one significant push upwards. 1-d down.
The trend remains descending:
we returned where the growth began. The level of 6000 stopped the fall again at the moment, now went into the next side-movement, the range of which is 6% of the bitcoin cost.
There is a possibility to go to 6900 (it is marked like circle ), but it should be regarded as correction of the fall. On the other hand, the breakthrough of...
Since mid-April, we are in a descending trend.
There is a formation of a downward wedge, the breakdown of which will lead to a change in the trend and a price reversal.
Daytime indicators from 24/07 show the market turn.
It's better to enter the market and wait for a breakdown, placing stop losses under 0.000054.
We have a bull wedge that has been formed since the end of May, now the price went to the support zone 0.00000410-370.
It is meaningful to buy this asset at a market price or in a support zone if it goes again.
Breaking and leaving the wedge will lead to a value of 0.00000514, it is possible to get to zone 0.00000613, depending on how strong the break will...
Indicators 4h and 1d went to correction, but they forgot to take the prices with them. The price went into flat but above the expected range. This situation is really disturbing, as it makes possible not only a break up to 7900+, but also a sharp fall to 7000.
the ascending channel, which was formed from 29.05 turned out to be a big flag (flag is predominantly a continuation of the trend).
my support is 6000 - 6200.
Until we return to the price above 7000, the support zone for us are the following events on the market, if we still break to above 7000 - there will be a chance to test again the level 7770