- The best short position was on the first Yellow ARROW.
- The GREEN line is now RED for 1 DAY.
- We had a green line almost since 10.000 :-)
- But the stock market looks not good, so I think we get a further correction this time
I'm waiting for Twitter: "Bitcoin is going to zero".
Please LIKE my Idea
It looks like the S&P has not much room to grow.
- A big bearish divergence is there on the chart for weeks / months (SPX)
- last time it started with a big move up from the EURO (dump SPX)
- Later people switched from EURO to the DOLLAR
- the MACD has just started bearish on the DAILY (DOLLAR)
- The fed printed so much money. That's why Bitcoin is going...
1) BEARISH: Our INDICATOR (green/red) is getting the first bearish signal.
2) BEARISH: On the Weekly, Montly and even Yearly we see a massive bearish divergence in RSI.
3) BEARISH: The WEEKLY MACD has as almost a bear cross.
4) BEARISH: Corona is getting worse, the stocks are only up en everybody is getting more money in stocks?
5) BEARISH: Only the FED is...
We are in the overbought area for the RSI. This is for me short term sell signal. But the FOMO is still in.
The indicator colors YELLOW when the RSI is above 90 (see chart).
Long term I go for $100.000 = 1 BTC
There where many Pullbacks on the start of every year.
This year we started with a big bull market.
You can see the vertical lines are on the start of every year.
The yellow line from our indicator is saying the RSI is above 90 (overbought).
WHAT DO YOU THINK?