This chart shows an Ichimoku bullish crossover confirmed in a channel. It's my opinion that the price will break the upper support. It saw resistance today, but the resistance will yield.
Lagging span (black line) is above the kumo cloud.
Conversion line (blue) crossed above the red base line
price is above a greem kumo cloud.
I would expect to see resistance...
I wish i had time Friday to scan for this. This is a classic ichimoku bullish breakout.
If you dont know much about Ichimoko I highly suggest you learn it as it will increase your trading consistency.
Note that I am using Heikin Ashi candles to eliminate noise during the breakout. Very important!!!
Here is the breakdown of what is needed for a Kumo cloud...
Bullish divergence strong here between price trend and OBV. Do note that all other indicators are screaming sell on this stock. OBV divergence never steers me wrong. I will be purchasing this tomorrow.
BTW my original post of this stock a few minutes ago didnt post. So if this becomes a duplicate you know why ;)
This stock has a recent increase in institutional transactions of 128%. With Inst. ownership of ~ 43%.
Moving average price following looks prime too.
Like i said before, Not a big penny stock guy... just an opportunity guy.
Ok was just scanning and found this. Nice bullish divergence between price and OBV on weekly. Each time I see that, its a winner. Buy at your own risk however.
Honestly this is pretty weird because all other indicators and trends show this stock continuing a downward trend. But, i never ignore a bullish divergence.
Lets see what happens with this. I will...
Bought in at $35 and then the market went manic depressive. Price is just under the lower upward trend resistance. If it cant climb above and stay there I will have to bail out, but I'm pretty confident a reversal is in sight.
Stochastic is about ready for reversal upward, RSI is in good position, but needs to reverse up.
Wish me luck, i may need it...
I bought in at about $35 and of course the market became manic depressive lol. But, IMO this stock has strong upward potential and is getting some eyes on it.
Currently riding the lower resistance, if it breaks down then you can forget about what i said above ;)
Stochastic is about right for an upward reversal, rsi looks good however its trending down...
This is by far the better of all the pot stocks. It has broken its downward trend and is rising above the 50 ma. Also 20 ma is about to go above 50 ma. A reasonable exit point would be about 2.50., but with all of the recent emotion behind pot stocks... who knows what will happen.
IMO this is a good value and I’m in on a good position at 1.99. I expect to see...
I’ve purchased this stock this morning. It is way oversold and expect a nice swing out of this in the next 1 to 2 weeks.
I’ll update with where my price targets are tonight.
I’m just a normal guy posting what I think are winners. I swing trade and generally hold stocks for 1- 5 days.
If this falls below the 20 ema tomorrow. I’d expect to see some resistance between 2.40 and 2.00
This may bounce off the 20 ema tomorrow. We shall see. Honestly since this is in the bio sector I’m pretty skittish on this one. I picked mitt last week as a financial swing and that worked out nicely. Check my analysis on it. That run may not be over yet, but...
This is something i will keep an eye on. On a scale of risk 1 -10.... pretty close to a 10. But it may prove to have some short term profit potential. I am not touching this with a 10 ft pole yet though.
OBV rising and price is relatively flat. showing strong support that this stock wont sell more.
this stock is super high risk, but if for some reason day traders get their hands on this youll see a price jump.
13.2M float and 5.6% short.
this is not a stock to hold on to but you may catch a little bump up. DONT HOLD IT. IMO
something very interesting here. huge volume on a down day, but the price closed only marginally lower and right onto a retrace fib line.
close to lower trend support and EMAs are coming together. Setting up for a breakout one way or another.
IMO tomorrow is going to have a tremendous pull down. Who knows if the pull will continue through the day, but at the open tomorrow.. ohh boy. I got out today at 17.04 (see my previous NCLH post)
My best guess at where the downtrend reversal begins is below the current pivot and above the 20MA.
If the 20MA is not resistance to the fall over the next several...