Watch this trend, and watch also the middle line in March where this is the best time to buy BTC.
The period around 8th of March is a great period to buy the BTC and 15560 to 19900 are great prices to buy from but you may need to start buying on higher prices to be secured.
Long time target is 68K by March 2022 as per the graph.
I have a position in EURCAD since it was 1.547
I have got some profit and waiting for the last TP
I don't recommend selling here because this triangle may be broken any time but it seems a very good resistance and it attracts the price.
If the price reached to 1.458 at this specified time I will close my sell position and open another buy position...
It was a long time since i post an idea on that great community.
I was really busy in the last months. I'm coming back and we are here to catch the best opportunity.
Now , the question that all traders ask is Where the BTC is going ??
First of all i would like to remember this...
Can you see what happened in our last trade?
Can you enjoy the analysis?
Can you see that any trend can be analyzed either in the volatile market ?
You can see that the price shouted at the point we mentioned.
Today we have a new up trend to watch , Target = 8133
If you are an old follower for me then you got the concept of critical time, If not you can see what happened to the price at 8500 when we sold at the critical time
Today we have another critical time as mentioned in the chart, Just Watch the price.
I really like...
If you are an old follower for me then i think you sold @ 8500 days ago and as per last posts for me , i told you that it's a bearish market.
You can take a look
This small bull run is nothing , So please don't fall in the trap, the current levels aren't buy levels...
This is a daily chart , i can expect that Price will go up till the mentioned zone at about 5.364 , then it will break down.
I also can expect a big movement in the mentioned time "25th June"
Actually most of my trades are in Cryptocurrencies but many friends who are working in Forex market asked me about this Pair.
Questions are welcome
In my last post i told you that we have 2 scenarios, either going to 10K or 6.4K and i told you that i was neutral till 25/5
You can check it:
And now it's 25/5 and this is the update:
It's very clear that Market went bearish, We have sold @ 8500 so no worry now but...
I really like that coin, as we are neutral till now in BTC , Here are a very good opportunity on Cordano
Buy : 0.22 ~ 0.225
TP2= Open Target
SL= closing 4 hours candle below 0.22
Risk = 20 %
In times like now there is no indication the market is up or down. " I can expect that the probability of going down is about 70% "
I will share with you another pattern that i always consider it as a very important indication for me.
this will be the second secret i share in this community.
First secret was about the killing point. You can see it in my last...
Buy STEEM @ current price
TP3 = 5009
SL = 3280
This is one of good patterns i like to buy in.
I have called this since yesterday in my TE channel and the opportunity is now here again.
If you followed up our last Post about BTC, you will see that it was moving inside our specified area, in this time i told you i will not enter the market before 16th of May.
some people said that you are crazy, it's always related to support and resistance...
First of all for who took the last trades with me,
We have bought LSK,ADA,BTC, and ETH 2 days ago.
Today i mentioned that i will close all my positions with the same entry price or a small profit "1-3%".
After that by a couple of hours market went up little bit.
Actually i don't feel wrong at all and if that happened again i would close them...
BTC formed a very bad pattern, 8750 ~ 8300 was a good support, but it's broken, I can see the BTC is going to a small correction til 9050~9080 before it fall back to 7283 and if it couldn't hold it we may see 6384.
For me i have posted some trades on the community here . Tomorrow by 12:00 ~ 14:00 GMT i will close all my trades waiting for BTC behavior. I hope it...
BTC is in a very critical point now. Look the next killing point after about 4 hours (marked on the chart). If the price went down at this point so i will wait the BTC after 3 days @ 8760 but if it went up i will not buy also.
I will only buy if it is able to break 9672 and has 2 consecutive candles above it then i can buy @ 9672 when the price tests it...