GA broke out of a bullish channel, and is retesting the trend line. The trend line is also a .618 fib level. With all the confluences, we can expect a good rejection of the level, and a push towards the downside. My first tp would be around 1.75554.
UsdCad possible sell setup after price broke a major support level. Waiting for a retest of the level and rejection towards the downside, indicating that the previous support is now resistance. Ill be looking for the retest in the 4H or 1H (depending how price action plays out).
Price rejected from a key 4H level and the 0.382 fibonacci retracement. Waiting for a break and retest of the key level at 0.90165, if price does so we can expect a push towards the bottom of the bearish channel. Risk/reward of 1/2.
GPBJPY was forming a neutral wedge, which it broke out from towards the downside. After waiting for a retest, price broke through our resistance and had a retest towards the upside. After confirmation from the retest, a buy was placed for a r/r of 11/1.