I see price reaching ~$70.00 by Oct/Nov, def before 2021.
~$70.00 would be the local top for this parabolic move then a long drawn out distribution/accumulation phase (correction to ~ $20)
Once distribution/accumulation completes, we prep for $200+, the next parabolic top imo.
Experimenting with no wicks.
Still learning and here are my thoughts.
Short term bearish:
1. Rising wedge developing
2. Bearish divergence vs. RSI
3. Potential bearish divergence in the making vs. STOCH
Overall very bullish based on high time frames:
1. Price above the kumo on 1D/2D
2. Lagging span currently above the kumo and price on 1D/2D
3. Bullish TK cross...
Still learning. Just my thoughts.
1. RSI hugging 50 line.
2. STOCH: bottoming out and bull divergence in the making (orange line)
3. STOCH RSI: bottoming out
Expecting a drop to around 9.7k - 10K area and bounce eventually leading to new ATHs.