- Golden cross on a hourly chart
- Terrific project with a solid team
- Oversold on a Stoch RSI
- Currently consolidating before the next run
Will look to lock in some profits at 0.0006117, which is right around 100% profit mark and major resistance on a previous spike up.
I will leave a small runner as well.
Set a stop loss at 20% which makes it a...
- Golden cross on a 45 min. chart
- Positive developer news/updates on the 14th of February which fueled this price action
- Currently consolidating around prior resistance turned support
- Huge buy wall forming on Binance
- Oversold on Stoch RSI even on a 45 min. chart
I would look to lock some profit at the next major resistance, which is right...
Golden cross just appeared on the 30 min. chart, and we are now on a major breakout.
If we can go pass the blue line, our next stop is the green line @ $2.45, or about 18.56% profit.
However, this coin has potential for way more then that.
Disclaimer: I am not a financial advisor and any information I publish is for educational purposes.
Golden cross on a hourly chart just appeared, which tells us NEO is getting ready for some action.
Entry: $133 - $146
Stop loss: 8% (from your entry point)
We've got close to 15% earnings potential until we reach resistance.
I would advise you to take some profit here.
If we can get pass the blue line, you can ride this wave all the way up to $190 (green...
OK, so we've got 3 indicators on a 15 min. chart that ZEC is about to burst:
1. Golden cross marked with a red eclipse and green arrow
2. Broke immediate trend line
3. Buy orders stacking up on Bitfinex BIDS: (828.4876 ZEC) vs. ASKS: (129.1559 ZEC)
If it goes over the previous high after a recent dip (marked in red horizontal line @ $473.41), we can see up to...
Let me start of by saying that charts always move in cyclical pattern. In basic English terms: "history will repeat itself" :)
Take a look at the chart, a picture is worth a thousand words.
I am NOT saying that higher low to $14k will put us on a bull trend. That is yet to be determined.
I am simply stating the most probable scenario based on the recent...