Nothing clear in BTC sky.
Break out into a new Bull run is less possible than a break down.
Leverage trade I suggest do not do nothing right now.
Not leveraged trade I am in a BTC. Will not walk out until we will breach 6200 mark.
There is a high possibility that we will do a sharp drop to 6200-6100 and right away we will go to 6400-6500 or higher.
Monday may be...
Possible brake out of a long down trend.
All comes to BTC price action. If BTC will keep stagnate XEM has a potential to start climb up.
Right now we should target only short term profits.
If we will start a XEM trend I will update this chart and write down targets for a TP1 TP2
Will you ever imagine that you have a life time opportunity to change your life and you do not use it only because some “analytic” tells you don’t do it?
I am not an Analytic I am trader, that is why my point of view is different.
I started crypto trading 2014 and my biggest incomes were from buying cheap and holding.
During this time period I gained knowledge...
Situation is more than awkward. We need couple more days to go sideways and only then we will have a chance to look a buy opportunity. As for now support holds it but if BTC will go down ETC will go straight no new support line on 1900.
Trade on your risk but right now you are catching a falling and no one knows will you catch it or not.
Long time did not write about it
Situation is more than awkward.
If you have a strong believe in XEM you may start buying it as this fall will end eventually. Most important in the worst scenario you will lose half of your investment.
If you believe in XEM but you do not want to risk you may want to wait till next target and it will be around 1450 -800 price...
Last our trade was closed with a SL and if you follow it you got profit.
Now situation is rather bad than normal.
I do start buying position as I am mega bullish on ETC but now I buy only a 25 % of my portfolio.
I bought 13.4 and have pending orders for 12.1, 11.0 and 10.1
Chart shows that sell of starting up and we will go to set new ATL.
One thing to...
What do I see do not makes me feel good.
I do have a good sentiment to XEM as it made me ear a lot couple of times last year.
XEM BTC 2800 mark we will test. If brake down next target to buy in will be 2000 and 1600 range.
There is no clear situation right now so buy now means a lot of danger for yourself.
Wait for my update, as I will keep tracking this coin...
Slowly but with relative strength we are climbing up with a price.
Only today some websites announced that ETC leads bull retrace but I am in it already from a down low 10/06.
If you HOLD etc you are free to keep gain profit until we will fall back to 14.6589
We have broken out of a downtrend so I suggest you welcome some ETC into your crypto portfolio.
I am all...
As I do believe in Bitcoin manipulation there is a good chance to get some good buy of DASH BTC
I am making a conservative bull run prediction. If we will go down, we suppose to make next leg down to try bottom, SL is a must, but I prefer leave some space for it.
There is a pretty good chance that we will stay in consolidation and bounce to new bull run.
Situation are good for a long entry.
Right now my Long targets are conservative as I will update this chart in future.
There is a big possibility that BTC will start another Bull run and ETC may decline via BTC. Now ETC rate is near lower trend lane.
If we will break down with an impulse and cross black dot line, we are going out of this trade.
Or ETC may keep...
As you can see we are still trying to breach resistance that was made on purpose.
If you are on a BTC you should consider to add yours SL on an 8400 mark.
If you are still waiting for a better situation u are free to wait 10100 mark for a pending buy orders.
In my opinion right now this resistance level is made for taking bitcoins from a people who has weak hands...
Price must break this resistance to go further. I believe we will see strong brake out or weak price rebound.
If you still did not in BTC I suggest you to wait until we will break this resistance.
If you are medium range trader, do a tight stop loss for a today.
If you are swing trader or long investor- bull run in front of us.
As I have mentioned before it is a right setup for a bull run.
There is two ways you can use this chart.
1) As long we are going up of blue line, we are good to go.
2) If we pass blue line and we go down crossing red line, I do suggest you leave this market and simple enjoin summer. You are free to enter market any time, and if BTC will cost less, means that...
Situation is simple:
We have broken downtrend resistance lines and now we are entering a new BULL run.
As market still are on a Bearish sentiment we have some strong price ranges as a resistance to brake.
I am adding some BTC into my portfolio from 7 k and will be adding more with every resistance we will break.
Stop loss must be taken on a 5 k, if we go so much...