About meWelcome! We are highly experienced Forex and Crypto traders. We are providing our rule based singals on our telegram channel. Feel free to follow us for education, analysis and useful trading tips.
GBP/JPY is currently jumping around resistance area with not clearly breaking it. I am looking for a positive candle to be printed under the key level and then I would enter the market by accurate instant sell order.
We are looking at a great buying opportunity at EUR/GBP to complete the right shoulder of simple market pattern. I think it's very accurate giving the fact, that the price currently approached a strong demand area, from where the price should make pullback.
EUR/AUD is showing us ranging price action. If the price breaks this area to the upside, I would be interested to go Long. Otherwise, if we break the area to the downside, I will re-evaluate the situation.
Hey traders, EURUSD is showing us some Bullish pressure as we got impulsive wave to the upside from 0.38 Fibonacci retracement and currently we are waiting here for EURUSD to form a visible Head and Shoulders pattern. If we break neckline, that would be a nice long trade for our members.
Price of Bitcoin is still ranging below the strong Resistance. Based on shared price action I think Bitcoin is just accumulating volume before breakout and long-term bullish continuation of the weekly bullish trend.
AUD/USD was ranging all week and my short orders were stuck in the range, but on Friday evening, we were finally trying to break the support area. If the price broke this, we would see more bearish price action.
USD/ZAR was very bearish for the past few weeks, but to be honest, this is a clear trend change in my opinion. We will be monitoring price action and if all the rules of our strategy will be satisfied we will be interested in taking a nice long, with good risk to reward and probabilities for a nice push to the upside.
CADCHF is currently creating a beautiful Head and Shoulders formation. Price has already broken bullish trend. More risky possibility is to open sell entry now and put your stop above resistance or safer one is to wait until price breaks neckline to take short.