Price broke out of our minor trendline to tap our daily trendline and resistance area, sell we placed yesterday got stopped out. Would place a SELL on this if I see proper rejection off trendline and resistance area for a 260pips move.
Waiting for price to break and close above resistance before entering a buy to the upside, seen this move play out before multiple times, expecting a big bullish break out of resistance, then a retest back into resistance turned support before entering for a buy.
Price has show a inverted hammer at our area of value followed by a bullish engulfing candlestick pulling it out of resistance area, would be looking to sell gold to the downside towards the order block (consolidation) before looking for buys to the upside, ultimately the 1860s
Price has reacted to our resistance zone and also trendline resistance by giving a significant rejection and a double top pattern off this area, would be looking to sell the pair upon market opening if all things remain the same.
Price moving into supply/resistance and resistance trendline area, would be looking to sell the pair if I see significant rejection off this area followed by more bearish confirmations, alternate scenario would be a breakout of this channel and a retest back into resistance turned support area.
Price broke and close below supportive trendline and support. Price is looking to be making a rejection in support now turned resistance, would be selling if if see rejection off this area followed by bearish confirmations.
Price is currently moving towards the next level of support, if price breaks below support I’d be expecting a move into supportive trendline and support area. I’d be looking to buy this pair if I see rejection off this area
Price is at supportive trendline and support area, would be looking to buy if price rejects off support and supportive trendline followed by other bullish confirmations before placing a trade to the upside. Initial trend is an uptrend so this outcome is highly likely, would hold off if price breaks this area.
Price was in a downtrend on the 4HR timeframe, price broke out of downward trendline and looking to be retesting support area before proceeding upwards. Would be looking for BULLISH confirmations at this area.