DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
HELIOS AND MATHESON ANALYTICS INC - COMMON STOCK, SPDR S&P 500, ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES, INC. - COMMON STOCK, CAESARS ENTERTAINMENT CORPORATION - COMMON STOCK, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY COMMON STOCK, SPDR SELECT SECTOR FUND - FINANCIAL
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
potential short setup
break the resistance and retest..
wait for a confirmation of complete pullback, resistance become support.
High probability signals.
Daily timeframe | Medium term swing trade.
6 November 2016
UCAD SELL MARKET ORDER
We have another long term swing trading for NZD/USD https://www.tradingview.com/chart/NZDUSD/3eer5no9-NZDUSD-interesting-high-probability-setup/
Currently in profit +++
This is another published idea for intraday trading with NZD news this week on expectation of cut rate.
On technical factor, we have a strong bullish trend.
With the upcoming NZD news, we expect ...
after strong move on all GBP pairs...
is it time for pullback??
use conservative approach..
testing the water..
adding more after confirmation..
price testing the trend line as resistance.
we have possible short on medium term.
currently enter small position and will add more when confirmation is valid.
Price entering consolidation period after break the bullish trend line
If break the support,
we expecting the price create a lower low and retrace for lower high.
target at major monthly support
currently testing the water...enter short with small lot..
more conservative way is waiting for a solid break down and pullback before entering short.
Positive RR 1:2
consolidating on the support,
have some possibility to retrace to major resistance before another drop.
So, short term buy,
long term sell.
testing the key level resistance..
might rally a lil bit..
if break, wait for retest and long setup.
Possible short set up, when the price test the key resistance.
if break, we will wait for confirmation to long,
if bounce, we will have short setup.
Interesting level here near the bullish trend line..
wait for price action confirmation before any possible setup.
might move down a lil bit..
but who knows..
Key level resistance tested...
will it bounce back?
nice 1:3 risk/reward ratio
always waiting for confirmation after today candle close.
Candle break the weekly resistance,
and now becoming new possible support.
We will wait for a retest and continuation.
Target next monthly resistance.
Candle false break the weekly resistance,
and back down.
Weekly resistance level still valid.
Short position with target at lower trend line.
Possibility entering consolidation ...
Price is now trying to test the major key level resistance.
Wait for daily candle close.
if break the level, look for a next retest/pullback,
where resistance have possibility become support.
and wait for continuation pattern before open position.
If bounce back down, resistance is still intact,
looking for short possibility.
After yesterday strong bearish engulfing, that engulfed 2 daily candle before.
Today, the market try to retrace and might be testing the key resistance.
if bounce or cannot break the resistance or daily candle closed below this level,
we go short with target to the key support.
If the daily candle break the resistance...
we will wait and ...
After price break the key level support,
we will wait for a retest (where support now possible become a resistance)
and wait for a confirmation to short
with target to the lowest yearly level.
If price move back up,
key level support is still intact and valid..
might entering a consolidation or sideway phase
before any breakout..
After bounce from the key resistance,
possibility to entering short
with target at key support.
If break the key level resistance, will hit our scenario #1 stop loss :))
wait for retest and confirmation (resistance become support)
to possibility entering long.
Please add a comment... Positive feedback and constructive criticism... ...
Bearish trend with strong key resistance.
Possible short with target to next key level support.
Please add a comment... Positive feedback and constructive criticism...
Subscribe, follow, and like...
Thank you for your support.
FX ID Group