The retracement of IDX gives us second opportunity to grab HMSP.
Shown here is a 4 hour timeframe analysis
Several data to support this analysis (based on multiple timeframe)
1. The downside to the level of 1270 close the previous gap seen in 1 Hour TF and now closed.
2. Market structure breaking previous supply zone seen in 4 hr tf and 1d TF happened in May...
After tapped daily supply at around 6500, it should retrace as this denotes healthy for IDX to have upward movement
This may be how this will play out in my opinion
Retracement to the range of 5717 - 5750 is expected before upward movement. Several data to support the confluences:
- It represents the level of 1H previous supply that has been broken and now act...
I expect this move to happen
1. 6330 is a crucial level as it demonstrates previous resistance confluent with fibonacci 2.618
2. supply zone might be a bit higher (red box)
3. Failure swing top (making Head n shoulder)
4. Sell in may and go away
5. Pullback to previous high (5300)