Two alternative counts for UJ currently. If we are done, I would wait for the potential IHS to be form before taking a long trade, alternatively, we could be at wave 4 if the ED. If not, wait for a strong breakout if this wedge, retest then Long.
Either way, I will post my daily chart below, UJ correction is pretty much done with w=y at this juncture.
This multi year bull run has showed us clear 5 beautiful impulses. Price at TOP of channel, and we are finally seeing some signs of exhaustion. A 3 waves pull back is expected back to 0.5 FIB at least where we can find prev structure too, not sure what's going to be the trigger, but be warned.