Looking for Cup and Handle Pattern: Buy in at LVN ($15.14 target) and push to $16+
- High RSI showing Overbought so caution on possible sell off
- Bounce off of VWAP with Volume Support good indicator that price may move further up
- Breakout after 10 Day Consolidation
- Expect early sell-off @ open with a quick buyback.
- If no cup and handle, expect sell off...
Look for the early sell-off and wait for consolidation with volume to confirm a move.
A Few Factors to Consider
- overbought RSI
- low volume support end of day
- Price sitting right under HVN
- Well above VWAP and Weekly VWAP
If stock pushes past 22.05, prepare for massive sell-off wih a resurge. As always, use volume to confirm a push to the up or downside...
Monsanto news popped YTEN to heights no seen since July with profit taking the rest of the day into the close.
-Classic wedge formation forming at the end of day with low volume support.
-RSI sitting at around 50 so look for volume support before jumping into the long
-Nice bounce off of LVN
- Looking to push into old HVN and beyond to $7.50 barring any bad...
Bumpy road for BTC recently after 17K push.
Large sell-off now forming into macro and micro wedge formation.
Seller/Buyer indecision could push either way.
Look for Volume buildup on GDAX Level 2 to confirm a push!
The EURUSD is at previous support levels for the 3rd time creating a perfect "Bearish Shoulders Pattern"
Lack of Volume confirms buyer failure and a reaction as the price moves into a wedge pattern.
Price well above VWAP which indicates a pullback to the High Volume Node and previous support range
Recent news forced a large sell-off but, will $VIAB resurge back to fair value?
RSI - Dipped to 27 before bulls took the reins pre-market
MACD - Showing bullish crossover trend @ open
The low volume is a troubling sign but I can bet that scanners everywhere are looking for a bullish return back to fair value. Keep an eye on it!
It has crossed its old resistance point, no showing of MACD Sell Cross, realatively low to higher RSI is a concern but may remain bullish until 9am EST as people wake up.
New Support or Over-extended resistance?